Chapter 12

Raven pov:

Ever time I see Clarke she looks sad. I guess the meeting with Lexa didn't go well. I may not like her but I can't see my best friend like this it really hurts to see. I leave the gym and go upstairs to take a shower. When I got out Octavia was putting or son to sleep.

Where are you going, she ask getting off the bed and walking to me.

I'm going to go talk to Lexa.

Why

Because I can't take this no more seeing Clarke like this. It hurts just to see her like this Octavia it really do.

OK call her and tell her to come over. Clarke is at the office so that give us time to talk to her alone with the group.

OK lets go tell everybody. We go down stairs to find everybody but we don't see them anywhere. We go outside and there they were in the pool with the kids.

Hi everyone can we talk to you guys

Yea want about, Well ask

Well you guys know how Clarke be down for the past month about lexa and the kids. So we thought it will be a good Idea to invite lexa over and talk to her. And before you all say anything I know we don't like her because she hurt Clarke but we have to do something.

They looked at us like we grow another head. When I was about to say something else it started raining. We went inside. The girl's went and but the kids in the bath while Bellamy and the others went into the kitchen.

So want you think should we invite her over for dinner or not.

I guess we can give it a try but we still hate her.

That is fair enough

Lexa pov:

I was on the couch watching Frozen with Ally unit I got a call from a unknown number. I know I shouldn't answer it but I got a feeling to answer it.

Hello

Hi is this lexa

Yes it is

Hi it's Raven I was wondering if you and Ally would want to come over for dinner and to talk

Umm did Clarke ask you to ask me to come over.

Yes, so is that a yes or a no

It's a yes, on my way see you then

See you then

I was so excited that I jump up and ran to the door. Then I noticed I had on PJ on and did not have Ally.

Ally come on get dressed we leaving

Mom where are we going it's raining outside

We are going to meet your sister and brother

I have a sister and a brother so that mean I have another mom

I stop walking and turned round and walking back to her. I got to her and bend down so I was eye level.

I'm still working on the mommy part honey but we taking it step by step OK

OK

Now let's go meet them.