Chapter 9

Clarke pov:

I was in my office creating new outfits while Allison and Alexander was playing with they toys.

Mrs. Griffin a invitation came for you. Oh thanks Rose you may leave now. I open the envelope its very pretty

I welcome you to my all white and black New years ball wear a mask you never know who you will meet you can bring as many people you want even children I hope you have a Pleasant time - Woods
(Ballroom outfit up ⬆)

That last name sound familiar but I had no time to remember it.

Mommy wants that, Allison asked while pointing at the invitation. Oh it nothing sweetie how will you guys feel about going to a party, I said putting Allison on her lap.

Yes yes yes yes, Allison said jumping up and down on my lap

OK so let's go get ready.

I was getting a call from Raven.

Did you get a invitation the the party, I heard Raven say in the phone.

Yes I did I will meet you guys at the house so we can get dressed OK got to go see you then.

I bet you worded how did Raven and Octavia get a invitation to the party.
Well Raven and Octavia own a electronic Company and Jasper and Monty works for then. Bellamy and Lincoln own a Man clothing lining Company and Well and Finn works for them. And last but not least me I own a clothing line for kids to unborn to 12 year olds and Jessica, Maya, Harper, Angle, Lucky works for me they love working for me.

I get home and see that everybody is running around trying to get dressed. And yes we all leave together it's enough room for the kids and the older ones even with all of us we still have lot more room in the house. Its all of are DREAM house because it has a gym downstairs, a giant pool and the back yard, every body has there own office, movie theater in it, Man cave for the boys, and a spy for the girls, game room, play ground outside for the kids.

The front of the house

The back of the house