ONE

❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

ONE; STELLALUNA

     "'ELLO, HARRY!"

     Harry Potter swiveled on the heels of his feet to be crushed into a hug by Stella Abberdon-Weasley. He assumed the girl had just returned from her daily visit to Malfoy Manor, seeing as there were daisies scattered in her hair and an emerald necklace placed neatly between her collarbones. It must've been another one of Draco's gifts — Fred and George kept a note listing the plethora of Draco's presents given to Stella.

     "Hi, Stella. How are you?"

     His facial features visibly softened. He didn't understand how anyone could be unhappy when they were around her, even if he was angered moments ago because of Ron and Hermione's lack of letters over the summer.

     "Wonderful, now that I'm back. Being at Draco's is so," she paused, tapping her chin with her pointer finger. "Eerie."

     Bill Weasley looked behind him, smirking. He still wore his long hair in a ponytail, and it swayed slightly when he moved. "Nice to know you always love coming home to us, sis." Technically, they weren't even home. They were currently staying at 12 Grimmauld Place with Sirius Black and the rest of the Order of the Phoenix.

     Stella rolled her eyes. She pinched Harry's forearm gently. "How about you, Harry? You're doing alright, yes?"

     Ron brushed by the two. "Bad question to ask, El."

     Stella pursed her lips and moved to sit by Ginny, wishing to avoid any conflicts with Harry.

     "Sit down, Harry," said Sirius. "You've met Mundungus, haven't you?"

     Stella's nose twisted slightly at the sight of the man who was snoring at the dining table. She felt someone poking her side and Ginny's wild eyes met hers.

     "How was it with Malfoy today?"

     Stella dreamed of having the perfect day with Draco — no arguments, just laughter. However, this was never the case. The pair frantically fought over topics of the future, and Stella was convinced that Lucius planted a bad seed inside of Draco's mind that caused him to think a certain way. Stella attempted to resolve some of these disputes, but it seemed as if her and Draco were never on the same page.

     She smiled. "Perfect."

     Ginny narrowed her eyes, then hummed. "Yeah, I'm sure that's the truth."

     Molly's voice came into range. "For the last time, Mundungus, will you please not smoke that thing in the kitchen, especially not when we're about to eat!"

     Mundungus had pulled out a pipe, causing clouds of greenish smoke to fill the air. As soon as Molly scolded him, he apologized and stuffed the black pipe back into his pocket.

     Stella suddenly felt her shoulder being poked. Fred and George were standing behind her, arms crossed. She smiled warmly at her twin brothers.

     "Well, will you look at that, Georgie? Spends the whole day with Malfoy, returns home, and doesn't even bother to say hello to her favorite siblings."