Truth or Dare (Either Way, You'll Be Embarrassed)

A/N Be warned... This one's long.

Sophie sneaked up behind the tree that the flag was hidden and levitated into the air, keeping her thoughts carefully trained on Tam and Linh's locations. They were currently trying to throw off Fitz and Biana, and Keefe was monitoring them all to keep them away from the base. Up, up, up... got it!

"We win!" Sophie shouted.

Keefe, Fitz, Tam, Linh, and Biana appeared from behind the trees, with Keefe whooping about, and the other two teams trudging around gloomily, grumbling about Sophie and Keefe's win.

The group walked inside, where Dex was fiddling with his imparter. Seeing the annoyed faces of everyone except Sophie and Keefe, he said, "Sophie won again?"

"Uh huh," Biana grumbled.

"Team Foster-Keefe for the win!" Keefe exclaimed.

"So, now that we've had our Base Quest beatdown, what's next on the ol' schedule, Biana?" Fitz asked.

"Truth or dare!" Biana said. "I call going first!"

"Okay, then, truth or dare?" Sophie asked, carefully sitting down on the floor, which was covered in nuts and bolts, courtesy of Dex. The rest followed her lead, all sitting in a circle facing each other.

"Truth. I do not want to ruin my tunic," Biana said.

"Okay. What is the worst grade you've ever gotten?" Sophie asked, choosing to start with a less grueling question.

"I got a seventy three on my Elvin History exam in Level 2. I had completely forgotten to study because I was so busy trying to manifest. And, you know, help you save the elven world," Biana said. "The only reason I wasn't expelled was because Dame Alina was still headmaster, and, you know, her and my dad..."

Keefe snickered.

"So, who's going next?" Sophie asked.

"Well, you just asked Biana, so I think you should go next," Linh said.

"Okay, but who's going to ask me the question?" Sophie asked.

"I will!" Keefe said excitedly. "Truth or dare, Foster, truth or dare?"

There was no way that Sophie was going to ask for a dare from Keefe. He was absolutely evil when it came to pranks and dares. But what if he asked her something embarrassing if she chose truth? No, he wouldn't do that... hopefully. But being embarassed was better than being hurt-she did not want to leave the sleepover with Elwin.

"Truth." Please don't embarrass me, please don't embarrass me, Sophie thought.

"Who do you like?" Keefe asked.

"Hey, you already know that!" Sophie answered angrily. "Wait, um, did anyone actually, like, hear that?"

Tam smirked. "Loud and clear."

Sophie hid behind her hair.

"Anyways, we don't know, Sophie," said Biana. "So tell us!"

"Fine. I like... Keefe." Sophie blushed and hid behind her hair even more. She looked up at her friend's faces. Tam was giving her a knowing look, and Linh was giving her an encouraging smile, although the rest of the group was looking... not so friendly. Dex looked disappointed, Biana had a wobbly lower lip, and Fitz looked... angry. Really angry. Meanwhile, Keefe was smiling, but was obviously uncomfortable. Sophie pulled out an eyelash.

"Oh..." Biana said.

"That's great, Sophie!" Linh exclaimed, oblivious to the frowning faces surrounding her. "How long have you liked him?"