four | hurricane

four | hurricane.

I found myself waiting for them but then a few seconds, someone just tapped my shoulders, waiting for me to wake up. At first, I hesitated but then I saw Colson's face while the sun rose through my face.

I automatically smiled as I saw him, he patted my head and touched my hair, but I growl and grab his hand.

"Don't you dare touch my hair again." I murmur, but I don't think if he heard that.

"Did you say something?" he was confused at the same time furrowing his brows and patted my head again. I was about to grab his hair, but he ran away so I chased him.

"Hey! Come back here!" I warned still chasing him, we didn't care about the people or sick people that we've passed by that are looking at us.

"Colson! Stop running," I was the first one to stopped while chasing my breath. You could tell that he's a good runner or maybe because he's a guy.

"Colson, I'm serious. Let's go visit mom and dad," I said still finding for my breath.

When I mentioned their names, his face became serious. He walks toward me and all I can see is his adam's apple facing at me.

"I talked to them, mom's awake and she's still crying, but I told her to wake you up and get some foods for them and for us." He smiled and bent a little to face me. His face is three inch closer to me.

"Then we better get hurry-" I was about to run but in a quick glance, he held my hand and my body automatically pushed around his.

It was silently awkward. We stood there for a second looking him in the eyes. My heart beat is getting louder and louder and I could feel that he's looking in my lips. I swallowed my saliva and I could feel tense and I could smell his own fragrance.

"Take it slow. You can talk to mom later." He said, clenching his jaw and then for a last time, he straight away in the exit lane without waiting for me.

"Hey! Wait for me."

___

We didn't manage to ride a taxi; we only walk because it's only a few meters away.

"Look!" I shouted behind his ear when I saw an ice cream. He knows I always love eating ice cream and so my parents used to buy me one whenever I wanted to.

I sigh. Thinking about them makes me want to hug them again.

"Geez! Don't shout infront of me!" he said yelling.

"But you're shouting at me." I said joking. He didn't replied anymore, instead he went strangely silent.

__

We have no choice, we only have brought a few dollars in our pockets and Colson decided that we just go to a convenience store. We already bought some food to eat: burgers, hotdog buns, noodles and water bottle.

I was about to open the glass door when Colson pulled the two chair wide and sat on the other one.

"Are you telling me you're going to eat?"

"I'm already hungry, let's just eat here." I rolled my eyes and just sat on the chair he pulled.

"But what about mom and dad? They're probably waiting for us." I open a topic, but before I could eat, he stole my ketchup without saying anything.

"That's mine!" I didn't care if I almost yelled.

Before I could get the ketchup back, he opened it and quickly spread in his food. He took a bite and then his face was slowly turning to become a kid who has never eaten anything for the past month.

All I did was to stare in my hotdog bun.

"Oh come on! Just eat that, but if you don't want, I'll take that." he extend his arm wanting to get my food, but I shook my head.

You already stole my heart, and the red ketchup and what's next? The hotdog?

I have no choice again. Due to hunger, I forced myself to eat the hotdog and surprisingly, it's not that bad.

After a few moments, I heard my favorite song on the radio.

"That's my favorite song," I said.

"Not that bad." he plainly said as if he was observing it.

At the chorus part, I sang the song and I felt something emotion going on in my body.

"Am I out of my head, am I out of my mind? If you only knew the bad things I like..." I could feel that he's staring right at me so I stopped singing.

"I never know you have a good voice, Cam. You should be a singer." he said and I could feel heat in my face so I fake a cough and simply grabbed the water bottle and tugged it.

"Are you okay?" He asks and rubbed my back using his hand.

"Yeah. Don't worry," I said putting back the water bottle in its place.

I find myself staring at him smiling, it's been an hour and we're still here sitting and telling stories. But what surprised me that he didn't talk about his girlfriend or should I say my friend Ashley.

"Look! It's been an hour since we've been here." he said and stood. "- we better go now." he added.

"Wait for me!" I shouted, Colson didn't listen. Instead, he quickly ran that he forgot he was walking through the entrance lane. The guard quickly stopped him and said anything, Colson looked at me and I just laughed.

In a glance, I quickly ran through the exit lane and chuckle. "Camila! Wait for me," as return, I didn't listen him. He's almost running by my side and I could see him in the corner of my eyes.

The scenes are very fast that we ended up still; he jump to me with his tall body having a piggy back ride.

"Stop it, Colson! You're very heavy," I can't even walk straight because of him and people were watching us confused.

"They're so sweet," I heard a girl walking through us. I heard Colson sigh, I could feel that he's exhausted.

"Did you sleep?" I asked, and he shook his head slowly.

My eyes brighten. "What? Why?!" I heard him chuckled.

"I drove Ashley home, straight 2 hours," I nodded and understand.

"You have to go to sleep today," I insist and I felt he's nodding.

I didn't get rid of him in my back, instead I let myself suffer.

But I thought I have to suffer for minutes when I saw Ashley in her pink car horning for us. It looks like I didn't wake Colson so I let him in my back.