nine | the confession

I find myself running through him, I didn't mind Shawn yelling my name or these students gossiping about Colson's new aura.

"Colson! What are you doing?!" I asked confused, I don't have any idea that he would show up having a tattoo in his wrist and I realized that he have it in his whole wrist.

"And what's with your whole wrist?!" he stopped walking as I'm while holding his wrist tight.

"Why do you care?!" he said avoiding his wrist against mine.

"Don't you think about mom? Dad?!" I said sounding a little bit angry in front of him.

"You just knew the truth and then you're acting like a fucking different person!" I said feeling my veins blasting out spitting every cuss I spoke.

But he's not scared, he looks guilty and that confused me a lot. He let out a deep sigh before speaking, but before he could do that, I finished my sentence.

"I know you're disgusted of me. I know, okay? You don't have to act like this." I want to slap him so hard so that he could realize everything I am saying.

I was about to walk out and cry, but he started talking.

"I'm not..." when he said that, I directly looked in his eyes and again, I can't see anything but guilt.

"What do you mean?" I asked sounding like a fool but I don't care in this moment.

"...I'm not disgusted of you or your feelings for me..." he stare at me stepping a little closer, I could feel my heart jump beats so fast that I feel like I couldn't breathe again.

"Because I am not disgusted that I have feelings for you, too."