Chapter 7

Harry has already disappeared into the house and I hope I don't see him again for the rest of the night, looking at the amount of people here I probably won't. I follow Zayn and Niall into the crowded house and someone hands me a red cup. I try to say no thank you but they are already gone so I sit the cup on the counter and continue to walk through the house. We reach a group of people who I automatically assume are Zayn's friends. They are all tattooed like him, they are sitting in a row on the couch and of course Harry is sitting on the right arm of the couch. I avoid looking at him as Zayn introduces me to the group.

"This is Louis, my roommate. He just got here yesterday so I figured I would show him a good time for his first weekend at WSU." He tells them.

One by one they nod or smile at me. They are all so friendly, except Harry of course. A pretty girl with olive toned skin reaches out her hand and shakes mine. Her hands are a little cold from the red cup in her hands but her smile is warm. I think I spot a tongue piercing but I am not sure.

"I'm Lilly, what are you studying?" She asks me. I notice her eyes take in my outfit and she smiles a little but doesn't say anything.

"I am an English major." I smile proudly. I hear Harry snort but ignore him.

"Awesome, I am undecided." Lilly laughs and I return one.

How can she be undecided in college? I have known I would be an English major since I can remember.

"Do you want a drink?" She asks.

"Oh no, I don't drink." I tell her and she tries to hide her smile.

"I am going to get some air." I say and turn to walk away.

"Do you want me to come?" Zayn calls after me.

I shake my head and make my way to the door. I knew I shouldn't have agreed to come to the party. I could be in my pajamas curled up in bed with a novel right now. I could be skyping Lauren who I miss terribly, I could be doing anything and it would be better than sitting outside this dreadful party with a bunch of drunken idiots. I decide to text Lauren

*I miss you. College isn't so fun so far* I send and sit on the stone wall waiting for her reply. A group of drunk girls walk by giggling and stumbling over their own feet. How obnoxious. Hopefully this isn't how everyone in college is.

*Why not? I miss you too lou. I wish I was there with you* I smile at her words.

"Shit sorry!" A male voice says and a second later I feel the cold liquid soak the front of my shirt. The guy stumbles and pulls himself up.

"My bad, really." He mumbles and sits down.

This party could not get any worse. My shirt is soaked with god knows what type of alcohol and I have nothing to change into. Sighing, I pick up my phone and walk inside to find a bathroom. I push my way through the crowded hall and try to open every door on the way, none of them will budge. I don't even want to think about what people are doing in the rooms. I make my way upstairs and continue my hunt for a bathroom. Finally, one of the doors opens, unfortunately it is not a bathroom, its a bedroom and even more unfortunate for me, Harry is laying across the bed with a pink haired girl straddling him.

KEPT MY PROMISE!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED HAVING THESE CHAPS TO READ FOR TODAY, PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IT MOTIVATES ME TO UPDATE FASTER!! LOVE YOU GUYS.xx