Chapter 74

"Do you want to get your car and take it to your dads?" I ask Harry as we drive back from my room. 

I changed my clothes and took a quick shower, even though I am going to get dirty planting with Karen. Harry waited patiently, fiddling through my underwear drawer to keep himself busy. He told me to pack enough clothes to spend another night with him, which made me smile. I would spend every night with him if I could.

"No, I'm okay. As long as you stop swerving all over the road." He tells me.

"Excuse me? I am an excellent driver." I defend.

He snorts but keeps his mouth shut. "So what made you decide to get a car anyway?"

"Well, I got the internship and I didn't want to keep taking the bus or depending on other people to take me places." I explain.

"Oh.. did you go alone?" He asks and looks out the window.

"Yea.. why?"

"I'm just wondering." He lies. He is trying to ask if Mike went with me.

"I was alone, that was a bad day for me." I say and he flinches.

"How many times did you and Mike hang out?" He asks. Why is he bringing this up now?

"Twice, we went to dinner and a movie, then the bonfire. It wasn't anything for you to worry about."

"He only kissed you once?" Ugh.

"Yes, only once. Well besides the time that.. you saw. Now can we move on from this? You don't see me asking about Molly do you?" I snap.

"Okay..okay. Let's not fight. This is the longest we have ever gotten along so let's not ruin it." he says and reaches for my hand. His thumb rubs small circles on my skin, defusing my annoyance.

"Okay." I say, still slightly annoyed. The image of Molly on his lap makes my vision blur.

"Aww come on, Lou. Don't pout." He laughs and pokes my side. I can't help  but laugh with him.

"Don't distract me, I am driving." I tease.

"This is probably the only time you'll ever tell me not to touch you."

"Not likely, don't be so full of yourself." Our laughs blend together and it's a lovely sound. He brings his hand to my thigh and rubs his long fingers up and down.

"You sure?" His raspy voice whispers and my skin tingles. My body responds to him so quickly, my pulse drumming heavily.

I gulp and nod, causing him to chuckle and pull his hand away. "I know that's not true.. but I'd rather not have you driving off the road, so I will jerk you off you later." he smirks and I swat at him.