Chapter 63

"Cool, lets get a drink." Lilly smiles and walks into the kitchen. I follow behind, mentally psyching myself up so I can get through this party. I wanted to stop over and curse Harry out, tell him to never speak to me again, slap him and rip Molly's pink hair out of her head. However, he would probably find that amusing, so I decide to gulp down the entire cherry vodka sour that Lilly made me and ask for another. Harry has ruined too many of my nights, and I refuse to be that boy.

"Woah, slow down killer. You already drank two!" Lilly laughs as I hold my cup out for another drink within minutes.

"It tastes really good." I laugh and lick the remaining cherry flavoring off my lips.

"Well, lets just take it slow on this one, yeah?" she smiles and I agree.

"I think we are about to play another round of truth or dare." She informs me. What is with these adults and their annoying games of truth or dare? I thought people stopped playing those ridiculous games when they were in high school. The pain in my chest returns as my mind goes over all of the things Harry and Molly may have been dared to do.

"What did I miss during the last round?" I ask her with my best flirty smile that I can manage. I probably look insane but she smiles back so it seems to work.

"Just some drunk people sucking face, the usual." she laughs. The lump in my throat rises but I swallow it back down with my drink. I give a fake laugh and continue to drink out of my cup as we make our way back to the couch. Lilly takes a seat on the floor diagonal from Harry and Molly's spot on the couch and I sit down next to her, closer than I usually would but that's the point. Harry's eyes draw to slits but I ignore him. Molly is still perched on his lap like the whore she is, and Zayn gives me a sympathetic smile and glances towards Harry. The vodka is beginning to take its effect as Niall's turn comes.

"Niall, truth or dare?" Zayn asks and Niall smiles.

"Truth." he answers and Zayn rolls his eyes.

"Pussy" he says. His colorful language never ceases to surprise me. "Is it true that you pissed in Tristan's closet last weekend?" He asks and they all start laughing except me. I have no clue what they are talking about.

"No! I already told you guys that wasn't me!" He groans and everyone continues to laugh. Lilly looks over and winks at me in the middle of her laughter. Geez she's hot. Really hot.

"Louis, you playing?" Zayn asks and I nod. I look up at Harry and he is staring at me. I smile at him and look back at Lilly. The frown on his face takes a little of the pressure off my chest. He should feel as terrible as I do.

"Okay, truth or dare?" Molly asks. Of course she would be the one to ask me.

"Dare." I bravely say. God knows what she will have me do.

"I dare you to kiss Lilly." He says and a few gasps and chuckles are heard.

"We already know how he feels about kissing people, pick something else." Harry says through his teeth.

"Actually, it's fine." He wants to play, we can play.

"I don't think.." Harry starts to say.

"Shut up Harry." Zayn says and gives me a knowing smile.

I can't believe I agreed to kiss Lilly, even though she is one of the most attractive people I have ever seen, I have only really kissed Lauren and Harry, Johnny from elementary school doesn't count.

"You sure?" Lilly asks. She is trying to act concerned but I can see the excitement in her perfect features.

"Yeah, I am sure." I answer and take another drink before sitting it next to me. Everyone's eyes are on us as Lilly licks her lips and leans in to kiss me. Her lips are cold from her drink and I can taste the sweetness of the cherry juice on her tongue. Her lips are soft, yet hard against mine and her tongue moves expertly with mine. I feel the heat rising in my stomach, not nearly as hot as with Harry, but it still feels good. Lilly's hands move to my waist and we both move up to our knees.

"Okay.. damn he said kiss, not fuck each other in front of everyone." Harry says and Molly tells him to shut up. Harry looks mad, beyond mad. But he brought this upon himself. Part of me had assumed he would have Molly get off his lap by now, but he hasn't.

I pull away from Lilly and feel her cheeks flush as everyone stares at us. Zayn gives me a thumbs up and I look at the ground. Lilly looks very pleased and I feel embarrassed but thrilled with Harry's reaction."Louis!" I hear and I turn around, convinced I am imagining it until I see Harry running after me.

i didn't reach my goal so no double update :((

same goal as the last chapter, if i reach it you'll get a double update tomorrow 💕😌👑