Chapter 5

A week past after I killed Hazel, and even though I missed her, I felt relieved that a peasant like her would never touch my man again. As for Phil, he was really strange  like I've never seen him before. I must say that people found out that Hazel died, but they thought she committed suicide.

We were getting ready for the funeral and when I was done I went to Phil's room.

Phil? Lets go already, we're going to be late.

It was super strange because he was usually the one that told me to hurry up and stuff.

Yeah.. Coming. •

He came out of the room looking almost dead. I couldn't understand why.

Are you alright? You've been weird since the news.

I'm okay. I guess I feel bad that she suicide after we kissed..•

I felt that this was my moment to say something but I wanted to wait a bit longer.

We went to the funeral, everyone was crying and even Phil went to the bathroom to cry for a while. And I was just there watching who would dear to touch Phil. I was just planning how would I kill the mext person who dares take Phil away from me.

Suddenly Chris came to me
Hey, have you seen Phil around?

No! Why?! I sounded a bit mad and Chris just looked at me surprised.

Then PJ came
He's getting drunk on the bar that's across the road.

With those words I just left the funeral and went to find Phil.
At the bar I couldn't find Phil but I found Louise who told me that he went back home.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Helloo, hope that you are enjoying everything until now.
I know, my chapters are a bit short, I'm still getting the hang of this.
I have more but I'm waiting for the right time so if you want more, know that it's coming!

Thanks for reading!