Chapter 21

I'm so sorry Phil...
I'm a terrible person, all this is my fault.

And I told him every single thing I did. Who I killed, why did I did it, how did I felt.
I told him everything with details. After I was done, I went back to where I was staying.

I felt better now. And so I went every night to see him and talk. Nobody knew about it. It was just a little secret between the nurse, Phil and me.

One night PJ called me. I let it rang for a few seconds but I answered.

PJ: Mate! Where are you?! We've been trying to reach you for a long time!

Why?

PJ: We haven't seen you in a long while, why aren't you here to see Phil?

I just did what Phil's mum told me to do, stay away. Because of you.

PJ: Look mate I'm sorry, I didn't knew she was going to react that way.. I just said that Phil-

Forget it PJ. I don't want to know, Bye.

I wanted to know. But I didn't wanted to talk to PJ, he ruined everything when it was starting to get perfect.

I didn't went to the hospital for some days because I didn't wanted PJ to see me or something like that. But after a week I was starting to feel the urge to see him again, so I got up and went.

Hey, you know.

Nurse: Dan.. I must tell you something.

Can you tell me later, I really want to see Phil.

Nurse: Phil.. He isn't here anymore...

What?..

Nurse: I came this morning and he wasn't there. His family came to see the same thing.

So they don't know where he is?!

Nurse: I'm afraid not. Nobody knows. He only left this for you.. I found it when I went to clean his room this morning.