/3\

[A/N: It's shit but I tried m8]

Calvin's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Was he suggesting they..?

"I'm not gay." His voice wavered as he spoke, a result of the drug causing every cell in his body to become ten times more sensitive. It was so hard to concentrate on speaking when just the air hitting your skin felt like a wildfire seeping through your skin.

There was a slight laugh. "Neither am I, but hey, we're both in this situation now so we might as well make it less hellish."

Calvin let out a shaky breath, refusing to move for fear of the fire that seemed to calm down the less he moved. "No.. You stay on your side and I'll stay on mine. If you come near me I'll fucking kill you."

"But what if I don't want to stay on my side? You look like shit right now and I think I know just what you need-"

"Shut the fuck up." The younger man managed to bite out.

"Come on, Calvin.. The drug will take hours to wear off. It'll be fun and it'll speed up the process." With the sound of his blood pumping in his ears, he hadn't been paying attention enough to hear footsteps before he felt a hand on his lower back and fingers tracing his spine up to the nape of his neck. The action sent shocks up his spine, his nerves flaming with something he'd only really felt once or twice with a girl and much more often in his bed or in his parent's basement.

Ian must've noticed his reaction because his next comment seemed to have a smirk hidden behind it. "It's really fucking you up, huh? You're so sensitive.."

"Get away from me."

"I'll make it feel good. I promise." Calvin gasped when he felt nibbling on his earlobe and couldn't help the way his eyes glazed over with some kind of lust as he let out a quiet moan that he hoped to some nonexistent god that Ian hadn't heard the pathetic sound.

Judging by the lips in the shape of a smile trailing down from beneath his ear to just above his collarbone, he had. "S-Stop you fucking-" his words were interrupted by his own gasp as Ian bit down on the skin of his neck before rolling his tongue over the area to sooth it. Anything to get a reaction from the younger man.

Ian easily pulled Calvin's shoulder down until he was laying flat on the bed. The man's face was a mixture of red and pink, his bottom lip caught between his teeth as he looked up at the other man, lust and annoyance clear in his eyes. Ian grinned at this, loving the moan he received when he snaked a hand up Calvin's shirt and teasingly brushing against a nipple.

"Do you like that?" He whispered into the younger man's ear only receiving heavy breaths as a response.

Calvin's mind was getting foggier the longer this torture dragged on. He wasn't going to jerk himself off in front of this guy and he wasn't just going to let this guy fuck him. "Fuck you." He finally replied to which Ian laughed.

"I think it's the other way around." The length of his shirt had been rolled up to expose his stomach and most of his chest. He felt powerless against Ian, something he hadn't really felt while confined to this place unless you brought the recent events with Oliver into the picture.

With a few pinches to his nipples, Calvin could no longer keep his barely contained moans silent. His body was on fire and his cock was probably dripping at this point. This was only foreplay and he already felt fucking terrible. Well, it felt amazing but the fact that he was reacting to it all like some kind of cheap whore was embarrassingly pathetic.

He was brought out of his thoughts as a pair of lips collided softy with his own and a hand found it's way into his sweatpants and easily snuck beneath his boxers. He moaned against Ian's lips, the pleasure was almost too much to handle with everything he felt being multiplied ten fold.

"Mm.. please.. more.." He begged when Ian broke the kiss, the haze of pleasure beginning to envelope him. He had no idea what awaited him, only that he needed more. That the pressure in his abdomen was getting annoying and too much to bear.

His breaths came out in pants as the man worked his hand up and down Calvin's shaft a few times before ceasing his actions in favor of removing the younger man's pants and boxers leaving him in only his shirt which was still pulled up to reveal more of his pale, thin body.

Ian spit on his fingers a bit, just enough to have a thin layer of saliva on them to make the process easier on Calvin. The man looked up to observe Ian's actions before his eyes widened in realization.

"No, I'm.. I'm not doing that."

"It'll feel good."

"Yeah, because getting your ass ripped open must feel amazing." He replied sarcastically.

"Just trust me."

"No."

"Calvin, please." The younger man's eyes softened before he sighed.

"Fine, just.. be gentle.."

Ian almost felt bad for how on edge Calvin looked as he closed his eyes and waited for him to make a move. He positioned one leg on his shoulder and began circling the younger man's rim enough to help him relax before slowly pushing in a single digit.

A sound slipped passed his lips as the finger surpassed his rim and pushed further. Calvin couldn't believe he had just agreed to this. Whoever was out there watching the cameras was probably jerking off or something and if it was Oliver then-

Something between a gasp and a moan escaped him as the finger brush something deep inside of him.

"You know, with your hair you almost look like a girl." He added a second digit, thrusting it in and out smoothly and listened as breathy moans filled the small room. The sound of the man enjoying himself was like music to Ian's ears.

When he deemed Calvin ready and his cock couldn't be neglected any further, he removed his fingers. After pulling down his pants and boxers enough to expose himself, he carefully lined himself up before pushing into the tight heat.

Calvin on the other hand was shutting his eyes tight as pain tore through him. "I-It hurts.. stop.." Ian continued until he was fully sheathed within the younger man before waiting for him to adjust. Waiting was torture and the amount of control it took not to pound into his tight ass could almost be seen as impressive.

Calvin's nails were digging into his back now, almost as if it was payback for biting him earlier. When waiting became too much, he slowly began to move, shallowly at first which earned small mewls and whimpers from the man beneath him.

"You're doing so good, Cal." Ian praised as he gradually picked up the pace, thrusting in deeper and listening to the desperate moans that almost echoed in the room and encouraged him with the words 'fuck me harder'.

"Mm- Fuck!" Calvin came onto his stomach with a shout, his eyes squeezing shut from the overstimulation as Ian continued to move inside of him until he eventually reached his climax.

It was strange that the drug hadn't affected the other man as it had himself but then again, didn't Oliver say something about him reacting badly to most things?

Whatever, fuck Oliver.

[A/N: hope this wasn't too bad. Haven't slept in a day or two so it's probably more on the duller side..]