From bad to good

WARNING MENTIONS OF CUTTING. not that much though.

I probably could have made this two chapters but i wanted it to be longer plus it would be hard to stop at the confession part.

PERIDOT POV

Her wrists were bleeding beside her was a razor blade covered in blood.

"Lapis did Jasper make you do this?" My voice filled with worry

Lapis looked at me, she was shacking because Of what Jasper made her do. after 5 minutes of no response I ran outside looking for Jasper, but he was gone. I helped Lapis up and told her she was staying at my house for awhile. We walked to my room and I laid her down carefully on my bed

"how long has this been going on?" my response was full of fear.

She looked away " a year almost"

I felt my fists tighten, I wanted to kill Jasper for what he did to Lapis "why do you date him then?"

she looked down "he forces me to"

"you are breaking up with him right now. Ok."

Lapis looked down on the ground crying again, she wanted to but she couldn't. I sat next to her "i can protect your from him, if you want." why was I doing this, why was I helping a girl i met 2 days ago. She shook her head at my offer "i don't want you to get hurt peridot". I was surprised by her answer one because she actually cared about my safety and two she thought Jasper could beat me in a fight.  "have some faith in me Lazuli. I can handle myself". She stared at me for a couple minutes until she finally said something. 

"hey Peridot. i think i might like you." 

"like a friend?" my mind was racing, does she like, like me or is she just playing me.

"i think i love you Peridot" her voice held fear. she was afraid of rejection.

Lapis POV

"i think i love you peridot." I was so scared of rejection. I felt so selfish right now first I rely on him to protect me from Jasper and now im telling Peridot that I love him. out of the corner of my eye i see Peridot scoot away a little.

"why do y- you like me La- Lazuli?" his voice was dramatically different now, his words were stuttered out of his mouth.

"because you are one of a kind, you block everyone out except for me, you clearly care for me after all you have done, and in case you haven't been paying attention I don't exactly know what love is considering it loved Jasper and he abused me. I just want to learn what love actually is, with you." I was astonished at what I was saying, I was pouring my heart out to Peridot.

"O-Ok" he replied

my heart was beating so fast, I was so happy that I tried to kiss him,but as the kiss was about to happen he quickly flipped me over and he was on top me again. he leaned down to my ear, his warm breath whispered "don't do that, I still don't trust you enough". His voice was emotionless again and my heart almost broke. I blushed at this position and my mind wanted something to happen, but I knew peridot wouldn't do anything. he got off me and laid beside me "i'm sorry Lapis I just don't have trust for most females after my last relationship." His voice now had a hint of saddness.

"what happened with her?."

Peridot debated whether to tell Lapis "she um- she left me for my twin and after she manipulated my twin into attacking me." 

I was shocked Peridot was almost in the same boat as me, we were both used, we were both attacked, and we both suffer from something caused by our ex's; me depression and he has trust issues. Peridot handed me my phone "If were dating you should break up with Jasper". I took my phone and dialed his number

RING RING RING RING.

"hello?" his voice was calmer

"we should break up" i was scared when saying this.

"ok" Jasper hung up after this.

He took that better then I thought, I looked at Peridot "are we, you know a thing now?". Peridot looked up at me "si mi amor". I was confused at his statement because I was never good at spanish. Peridot smiled "yes my love".

"Can I kiss you now Peridot?" I was hoping he said yes

"you are not that lucky Lapis" Peridot gave a chuckle and I hit him which in turn made him laugh harder.

"stop laughing or i'll hit you again" I became frusterated.

"You couldn't hit me Lapis if you tried" Peridot laughter had died down.

"Do you want to make a bet on it. If I can you have to kiss me, but if I can't I have to do something for you." I was determined to not only kiss him but get him to admit I was stronger.

"deal, but you only have one chance."

I rolled over to hug peridot, and just as planned he thought I was going to hit him. He was once again on top of me this time my hand we raised above my head held firmly to the bed. I started to blush again because I did not expect him to do this again. He leaned down to my ear and whispered "I win Lapis". I smirked because he was on my legs and so I quickly reversed our positions with me now on his legs and him on the bed. he was shocked and I brought my fist down and stopped right at his face. Leaning down I whispered "I win, now where's my kiss?"

"H-How did you do that" he stuttered again out of shock 

"Don't sit on a swimmers legs because you will always be thrown off." Peridot shivered when my breath hit his ear.

OMG so i finished this the day i posted the last chapter and im sooo tired.
Sorry if there are mistakes I used my phone to edit