Chatper 3

After Louis and I talked for a while he took me to his apartment.

I learned a lot about him. He shared stories about his family and friends. About his ex girlfriend Eleanor. About why he started reading so much. I didn't have as much stuff to share because I was an open book when it came to him.

When we would ask each other questions at the cafe I would share a lot. I mean I didn't really have a lot to share about friends. Or that much about family but I shared everything I could.

---------

Currently we were sitting on his couch deciding what to do next.

We were either going to stay in, order some Chinese food and watch some movies. Or we were going to go out, walk around for a while, than maybe come back here to watch some movies. And either way he said i was staying the night and i quote, "because it would be late when we were done doing whatever and he didn't want to drive me home that late."

"So if we go out to dinner i could take you to Friday's or something than we can walk around town. Than come back here and watch a movie or two"

"But if we stay in and order Chinese than we could watch more movies." i didn't really want to go out so i was fighting that we stay in.

"Ok, Sage what do you want to do?" he asked pointing at me.

"I-" if he really wants to go out than maybe i should just say i want to go out too, but I really, really don't want to go out. "I want to stay in, but we can go out for dinner if you want. Your the one who "planned" today."

"No, today i was taking you out so you could have fun, and if staying in is what you want to do and sounds more appealing to you than we will stay in," he answered picking up his phone and the Chinese take out menu. "What do you want?"

"Just some lo mein please." I smiled at him. I knew he wasn't going to let me pay so there was no point in tryin to fight it.

"You need more than that, i'll order for you."

Wow, Louis really does care about me. i have fallen for him so much more today and i knew there was no going back now. He has been amazing and so, incredibly kind. He showed me his secret place, he must trust me just as much as i trust him. He has opened up so much. Louis is an amazing person and all i know for sure, right now. Is that i am completely and utterly in love with Louis William Tomlinson.

------------

About an hour ago Louis ordered the food. It should be here soon. Right now we were picking out movies to watch for the night. I wanted to watch Marley and Me so of course Louis said yes, so it was now his turn to pick.

"Hey you remember yesterday, when i told you what my favorite movie was?"

"Yeah, Grease."

"well, how about we watch that and them i have a surprise for you." he smiled up at me.

"I'm going to go change into something more comfortable, if you hear a knock on the door its most likely the food. The money is on the counter." He said walking away and kissing my cheek. He has been doing that a lot lately.

Louis has been gone for 10 minutes. In those 10 minutes i have payed for the food. Talked to my mother, and been sitting here playing a game on my phone. Just as i finished the level i was on Louis came out throwing a pair of sweats and a t-shirt at me.

"Here you can change into these so you don't have to sleep in that tonight." he said motioning to my outfit,

"The bathroom is the first door on the right." and with that he sat down and started going through the food on the coffee table.

Walking to the bathroom i was debating wether or not i should actually put his clothes on. I mean he has already bought me lunch, and dinner and is letting me stay at his house. I don't want to take his clothes, but i know if i don't put them on then he is going to change me into them himself. So i quickly changed into them and took my braid out to put it in a quick bun.

When i walked back out into the living room Louis had a plate of food infront of him and a plate of food next to him. "This is yours, i told you i wasn't going to let you just eat lo mein. So eat up. I didn't know what you would want to drink so there's mountain dew, pepsi on the kitchen counter." he said shoving more food into him mouth.

"Thank you Lou," I went and got my self a can of mountain dew. When i walked back out into the living room louis was setting up Grease. He noticed me and went quicker.

As louis and i finished our food we migrated to the couch and he gave me a blanket. At one point he tried to pull me into his side and i was hesitant but eventually ended up there. He had his arm around my waist and my head was resting on his chest. It was perfect.

After we finished Grease we watched Marley and Me. I cried, a lot. This movie always makes me emotional but i love it. While watching it we changed our seating position. I ended up sitting up and he had his head laying on my lap. Every once in a while he would reach up and wipe the tears from my face. I was running my hands through his soft hair while his hand was rubbing up and down my leg. I couldn't have asked for a better night.

I literally had the perfect day with louis, i couldn't have asked for anything better. I don't think he knows how much he means to me. He is my rock i don't know what i would do if i didn't meet him at the cafe. My life would be a living hell, but Louis always knows how to make me smile. He always knows the right things to say.

I just wish i knew what i meant to him. I wish he felt the same way i did. Even if he doesn't i know he is still here for me. No matter what. He has always been here for me.