Chapter 5

The next morning i woke up i was still wrapped in louis arms. I slowly reached over and grabbed my phone off of the night stand next to me to check to time. It was 11 am, i waould usually be up by now doing sonmething, but today i just don't care.

I don't want tp get out of bed and not have Louis' arms wrapped around my waist. I don't want to get out of bed and have to leave Louis today, but i have to.

I intertwined my fingers with louis' long ones that were holding on to my waist and felt him squeeze my hand. "Good morning babe." he whispered into my neck.

"Good morning," i rolled over to look at him keeping out hands locked together.

"Sleep well?"

"Perfect acctually, how about you Lou?"

"Perfect." He smiled down at me. "I don't have to work today you know. So we could stay here if you wanted and do what we did last night. We could watch more movies get some more takeout. Just stay in again."

"I would really like that Louis a lot. Thank you by the way. For yesterday I had a lot of fun."

"Good, that's what I wanted I wanted you to have a good day and I'm happy I was able to give that to you!" He smiled kissing me. It was still weird kissing him. Especially since I don't know what we are.

"How about I go make us breakfast, cereal sound ok?" he asked

"You can't cook can you?" I laughed.

"I am great at making cereal thank you!" I laughed again. "But no I always burn everything."

"Well then cereal sounds great," I sat up to kiss his nose

"Good because that's all I have unless you want nasty old leftovers." he said climbing out of the bed. I hadn't even noticed he didn't have a shirt on. All of his tattoos were on display.

"Enjoying the view babe," he smirked.

"Umm," I didn't really know what to say. He laughed at my reaction and walked away. Shortly I followed after him and saw 2 bowls of cereal on the small table in the dining room while he was standing at the coffee machine.

"Do you want some?" He asked turning around.

"Um yes please."

"Milk? Sugar?"

"Both."

"Ok coming right up. And you can sit down." He said pointing at one of the seats.

I mumbled a small thank you for the breakfast sitting down in the seat and began eating. Soon Louis was setting my coffee in front of me and taking a seat to eat himself. We ate in a comfortable silence and when we were done we went out to the living room.

"Hey before we start watching a movie can I show you something?" He was nervous and it was really cute.

"Yeah of course." He ran into him room and quickly came back out with a guitar. He sat down next to me and began strumming at the strings.

"There's a shop down the street,

where they sell plastic rings,

for a quarter a piece, I swear it.

Yeah, I know that it's cheap,

not like gold in your dreams,

but I hope that you'll still wear it.

Yeah, the ink may stain my skin,

and my jeans may all be ripped.

I'm not perfect, but I swear,

I'm perfect for you.

..and there's no guarantee,

that this will be easy.

It's not a miracle ya need, believe me.

Yeah, I'm no angel, I'm just me,

but I will love you endlessly.

Wings aren't what you need, you need me.

There's a house on the hill,

with a view of the town,

and I know how you adore it.

So I'll work everyday,

through the sun, and the rain,

until I can afford it.

Yeah, your friends may think I'm crazy,

cause they can only see,

I'm not perfect, but I swear, I'm perfect for you.

..and there's no guarantee,

that this will be easy.

It's not a miracle ya need, believe me.

Yeah, I'm no angel, I'm just me,

but I will love you endlessly.

Wings aren't what you need, you need me.

(You need me, I know you need me,

you need me, I know you need me)

Ink may stain my skin,

and my jeans may all be ripped.

I'm not perfect, but I swear,

I'm perfect for you.

..and there's no guarantee,

that this will be easy. (This will be easy)

It's not a miracle ya need, believe me. (Won't you believe me?)

Yeah, I'm no angel, I'm just me,

but I will love you endlessly.

Wings aren't what you need, you need me. (You know you need me)

(I know you need me)

You need me,

(I know you need me)

You need me,

(I know you need me)

There's a shop down the street,

where they sell plastic rings,

for a quarter a piece, I swear it.

Yeah, I know that it's cheap,

not like gold in your dreams,

but I hope that you'll still wear it."

He sung and it was beautiful. "No one really knows I can sing. Only people I really care about and people who are special to me."

"Well you were great louis really." great. he put the guitar down and came closer to me.

"Sage, I really care about you. a lot." I didn't know what to say. "Sage I- I think I love you." He said holding my hand in his. I was lost for words I didn't know what to say.

"Lou, I really care about you too. I- I love you too." He let out a breath and kissed me as soon as I said that. It was a kiss full of passion.

The rest of our day was spent watching movies, cuddling, and whispering quiet "I love you's"