Chapter 4

So, Louis and i just finished watching Marley and Me and it is 11 pm. He said that we are not going to sleep yet because he still has a surprise for me. So right now i am sitting on the couch waiting for him to come back from his room.

While we were watching Marley and Me we kept switching postions. One minute his head was on my lap and i was running my fingers through his hair. The next i was nuzzled into his side while his arm was protectively around me. Then my head was on his lap while he was combing his fingers through my hair and wiping away the tears. 

"So," Louis said breaking me from my thoughts, "yesterday when we were playing 20 questions and i asked what your favorite movie was and you said Titanic I realized i had never actually watched it."

"Rea-" but i was cut off before i could ask anything.

"Let me finish. You said it was your favorite movie so i figured since you like it so much i should watch it. So yesterday when we left the cafe i went out and got the blu ray copie so maybe we could watch it tonight." he said scratching the back of his neck with one hand and holding in movie in the other. 

"Are you sure? It's 11 o'clock and thats like a 3 hour movie, we wouldn't finish it until at least 2:30 am."

"Yeah Sage. I want to watch it and its not like we can't sleep in late." he said going to put the movie in the blu ray player. I can't believe he went out and bought the movie to watch it because i said it was my favorite. I don't think anyone but him would do that for me. 

"Ok, fine, but if i fall asleep its your fault."

"Ok. he laughed pulling me closer to him and wrapping his arms around my waist and beginning to play with the ends of my long brown. I nuzzled closer to his side, laying my head down on his chest and enjoyed the beginning of my favorite movie.  

We were and hour into the movie and Louis had to use the bathroom so i took it upon myself to fo get something to eat. The kitchen was small but was a perfect size for his small apartment. 

I was looking through his fridge and all that was in there was left over take out so i decided to take some of the Chinese food from tonight. I put the tub of extra lo mein in the micro wave and set it for a minute. While i was standing looking at the microwave i felt someone grab me by the waist and nuzzle their face into my neck. 

"Hey babe."

"H-i," i stuttered clearly nervous. He just chuckled. 

"Hungry?" he said into my neck. 

"Yeah, Do you- do you want anything." 

"Yes, but i don't think i can get it." 

"Um," i didn't know what to sat so i took my food out of the micro wave and trying to get out of his grasp.

He chuckled again kissing down the side of my neck. I almost dropped dropped my food before he took it out of my hands, put it on the counter, and turned me around.

"I- I thought that you had to use the bathroom?"

He laughed again, "I did but i dont need to any more." he pushed my head to the side and began kissing my neck again. Causing and unwanted to come out of my mouth. He began to move and kissed my jaw, the corners of my mouth, and then my lips.

I gladly kissed him back, he grabbed the back of my thighs and mumbled jump into my mouth. I jumped, wrapping laid my legs around his waist. He sat me on the counter holding the  small of my back while my hands found their way to his hair. Pulling it i caused a series of moans to erupt from the back of his throat. 

After our 10 minute make out session we went back into the living room to finish the movie. As i went to sit down next to Louis, he pulled me onto his lap. He nuzzled his face into my neck and i laid my head on his chest. 

I thought that i was having an amazing night before. But i just had a make out session with Louis Tomlinson, the boy i love. Maybe that means he does feel the same way that i do. It gives me hope, that maybe just maybe, he cared for me just as much as i care for him.

He is stoking my hair and i was slowly falling asleep, luckily the movie was almost over and i could curl up on this couch and go to sleep.

"Your not sleeping on the couch tonight." Louis whispered into my ear. "I set up a bed on my floor and I'm going to sleep there and you can sleep in my bed ok?"

I really didn't want him sleeping on the ground in his own house but i knew fighting about it with him would be no use, so i agreed. Once the movie was over he told me to got to his room while he took the movie out and turned everything off out there. So i sat on the bed waiting for him. 

"You know you could have went to sleep right?"

"Yeah, i just feel weird you know?" I asked walking around the bed to get in. 

"Yeah, but you could have." he said laying down in his "bed". I didn't answer, not wanting to talk to him while he was trying to sleep. After trying to fall asleep for an hour i finally spoke up.

"Louis?"

"Yeah?" he mumbled. 

"You can, um, come sleep up here too, if you want."

"Are you sure?" 

"Yeah, i mean if you want to," i really wanted him too. He didn't say anything else, he just climbed into the bed next to me. I snuggled closer, my back to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. Almost instantly i fell asleep. I just wish this could happen every night.