Chapter 5

Percy felt himself be dragged along. Then he heard murmurs and felt something sharp in his arm. Then the visions started. He saw himself, fighting a Minotaur. He saw a glowing turquoise trident, floating over his head. The mark of Poseidon. His father. He saw a tree turn into a girl. He saw his friend Grover, goats legs hidden by jeans and shoes. He saw his girlfriend, Annabeth. He saw all his friends at Camp Half-Blood. They shouted "Wake up!" He eyes shot open. "Wake up!" Minho shouted again. Suddenly Percy became frantic. "Annabeth! Grover! Where are they?" He shouted, scrambling around, trying to find them.
"Woah, calm down!" Newt said, gently guiding Percy bake to the bed and sitting him down. "Just tell us what happened, everything's okay. You've been out cold for over a day. You would've died if Minho hadn't pulled you out of maze." Newt, Minho, and Alby all looked at Percy expectantly.
"Okay," he said, "You're going to believe this, but... My dad's Poseidon." They all stared at him, not exactly believing him.
"Poseidon, God of water, is your dad?" Minho asked.
"Yes," Percy nodded. "That's why the water didn't hit me. And that sword? It helps me fight monsters. The ones from Greek Mythology. Watch this." He focused on a glass of water sitting on a table across the room. The water drifted out of the glass in a perfect circle, came across the room, and straight into Percy's waiting mouth.
"I believe you." Newt said.
"So do-" but Minho never got to finish, but right at that moment, a grinding of metal was heard. "The box." He said instead. All four boys rushed to the box, quickly joined by  the other Gladers. They stood around the box, waiting to see who, or what, was coming up. It came all the way up, so it's floor and met the ground of the glade. "I thought you said the box only came up once a month!" Percy hissed.
"It does." Newt replied. "This has never happened before." The box slide open and a man came out.
"Hello." He said. "My name is Janson."