You're Not Making This Easy

Ginny wasn't going to let me live this down. I had to slap my hand over her mouth to keep her from screaming so loud- 

Oh, sorry, I should probably tell you what happened previously.

It was the first night Ginny had moved in and shoved a bed next to mine. We got ice cream from the kitchen, It was Chocolate fudge. (They ran out of rocky road)

Anyways, we were laying in weird positions on my bed, my bed was softer, and we were talking. Just talking, nothing fancy. We just caught up. Then, Ginny was staring at me. At first, I thought I had an ice cream mustache. But she laughed and shook her head. I gave her a look, "What?" 

Ginny frowned. "Do you fancy him?" I raised my eyebrows, "Who?" She started to talk, but as soon as I saw her form the letter 'D' with her lips,  I put a finger to my lips. She looked at me confused, but then I pulled out my wand and casted a silent, alohamora. The door flew open, and the two boys tumbled to the ground.

"I told you she's smart," Draco hissed at Blaise. Blaise obviously didn't care who was smart, he was too busy nursing his head. He banged it on the door on the way down. I gasped, "Was- No it couldn't have been. Was that a- a compliment." Ginny caught on and both of us gasped.

Malfoy glared at me from the floor, "Since when are Gryffindors sarcastic and stubborn." I smirk, "A simple yes would have sufficed." Blaise took his turn to glare at me.

"So, did you want to join our little chat about boys and stuff like that, or did you need something?" I raised my eyebrows at them. They shared a look and smiled, "You know what, we did have a question to ask you." I gave him a look, "And, what is that?" Malfoy smiled nervously, "Well, w- we forgot."

I rolled my eyes with Ginny, "Since when are Slytherins such bad actors?" Malfoy looked offended, "Hey! Just look at Tom Felton!" I raised my eyebrows, "Who the bloody hell is that?" He waved me off, "Never mind." Blaise smiled and said, "Yeah, we've got to go... Bye!" Then they both sprinted out the door.

I closed the door and turned to Ginny. She rolled her eyes, "Boys." She sighed, "Anyways-" I put my finger to my lips and opened the door again. This time, Blaise was the only one who fell. Malfoy came in several seconds later, leaning against the doorframe, eating a green apple.

"I warned you." Malfoy said and strutted out of the room. I laughed at his retreating silhouette. I bent down and waved at Blaise."Bye, Blaise."

Then, I wingardrium leviosa'd his butt right out of there. "You're a pro at that spell." Ginny said. I waved her off. I casted several silencing spells and locking spells on the door. There was no way they were coming in again.

"Okay, continue." I said, throwing myself onto my bed. Ginny smiled and said, "Thank you, what I was trying to say was," she smiled, "Do you fancy him?" I gave her a look, "I believe we've been over this," I sassed, "Who?" She roles her eyes, "Malfoy."

Then, the weirdest thing happened, there was this weird feeling in my stomach, like someone was making soup in my stomach and was stirring it around. I expected to be appalled that she would actually bring that up. But instead i felt like giggling and all warm and fuzzy inside. 

But I wasn't going to let her think that. Instead, I gave her a confused look. "Why would I fancy Malfoy?" Ginny frowned, "So, you don't have a crush on him?" I shook my head, "No, why?"

She shrugged, "Well, I noticed that he has changed. He may still be a jerk, but he isn't the same kid that called you mudblood as if it was your name. And I thought that you two teasing each other was some sort of weird flirting thing," she shook her head, "but, I was going to say that if you did fancy Malfoy, then I would approve."