All of These Have To Do With the Fact That I Love You

I ran. That's all I could do. All of the things Ron had said, they had all made sense. I hadn't looked at the big picture before. Maybe he's trying to make Pansy jealous or something.

I heard a pair of footsteps behind me. Ginny. "'Mione! Wait!" I did the complete opposite, I started sprinting.

Some old dude in an oil painting, who was once a professor,  yelled at me, "Hey, No running." I wish I had time to erase him.

I made it to the head dorm and LuLu giggled I tapped my foot impatiently, I didn't have time for this. "Password?" She giggled. "Lumos." I replied. "'Mione!" I heard Ginny's voice call in the distance and near her, another voice joined, Malfoy. "Granger!" Oh bloody hell, no.

The portrait opened and I slammed it shut behind me. I ran to Ginny and my room and shut the door, locking it with every lock spell I knew.

I heard the portrait door open and thee pairs of feet entering. "'Mione?" Ginny asked calmly. I just plopped down on my bed and sobbed.

As I drifted off to sleep, I could still hear the three voices, working together to unlock the door to the room of which contained me, a heartbroken girl who was sobbing into her pillow.

When I woke up there were people. Ugh. Ginny sat there, frowning at her feet. "Did you spill something on the floor again?" I asked. Ginny grinned and looked up, "You're awake." I nod, "You're alive." She rolled her eyes, but then all humor drained from her face. "Look, my brother's a real git-" I snorted and nodded. "I'm starting to get that impression." I sighed. Ginny looked mad. I knew she wasn't mad at me. She was mad at her idiot brother. 

"I'll talk to Malfoy." Ginny assured me. I didn't want to even look at him at the moment. He probably broke my heart. And to think, I was so obsessed with this guy. Then, when the fog was finally cleared from my eyes, I could see what he was really doing. 

I was silent. I nodded in response and picked at the red wall paper. Ginny sighed, "'Mione. I don't think that what Ron said was true." I turned to look at her. She looked serious. "Then why did Ron say that?" I asked. Ginny's eyes furrowed in exasperation. "Because he wants to get you back!" I frowned, "He broke up with me." Ginny nodded, "Yes. And now that you have moved on, he realizes his mistake and wants you back." 

I frown, "To re-open a healing wound." Ginny's shoulders sagged. "Please come out Hermione. Talk to him. He'll tell you." I pick at the wallpaper again, "Why should I believe him?" Ginny sighed and got up. She opened the door and was about to walk out when she said 9 words that changed my perspective on just about everything. 

"Because, you love him. And you can't deny it." 

I heard the door shut and I groaned, throwing my Gryffindor pillow at the wall in frustration. She was right. God, I hated it when that happened. But, she was right. I was in love with him, but he had lost my trust. Not my love. That is something he might not ever loose.

Ginny

I walked out of the room with a sigh. This is hopeless. I was dealing with the cocky Slytherin king and the most stubborn Gryffindor you'll ever meet. And I was dealing with a relationship. Perfect. 

Malfoy was sitting on the couch, picking at his finger nails. I leaned on the door frame into the common room and sighed. His head flicked to the side excitement and joy in his eyes, then it faded and he frowned, probably realizing that it was just me. I smirked a little.