I'm sorry, Harry

I woke up in a strange room. Then, memories flooded back of last night. Malfoy, Ron, Harry, and... Neville.  I blushed again. 

The dorm was empty, other than Ron. Ron was a very loud sleeper. His yawns might as well shook the entire dorm. 

I sighed and threw off the covers. When I looked down,  I saw a note on my pillow and picked it up. 

-H

Sorry I left before you could wake up. If Ron gives you any trouble again, I'll bloody marauder (A/N: Harry Potter Joke) him. I hope sleeping in our dorm helped.  See you at class.

-HP

I smiled and looked over at Ron. He had stopped snoring. Then, his eyes opened, and a smirk was on his face. I grabbed for my wand, which of course wasn't there, in the pocket where it usually is. Instead, it was on my bed in the Head dorm

He sat up, with that creepy looking smirk still on his face. I took a deep, shaky breath. He chuckled, not looking at me. "I'm not too happy with you, 'Mione." I tried to come up with a plan. 

He chuckled, "You know, I have to admit. You and Ferret... I didn't see it," He paused, laughed, then said, "But then I realized, You're both just two idiots who think that they're actually important to the world." I bit my lip. 

"I mean, Malfoy, maybe," He looked at me, the smirk still on his face, "But, you? No. You're the dirt under everyone's feet." He laughed, "You think being Harry Potter's best friend makes you someone?" He shook his head.

I laughed. I couldn't help it. He snarled at me, "What's so funny?" I smiled at my hands, which were now folded in my lap, then I looked up into his narrowed eyes and uneasy glance. "You do realize that you're Harry Potter's best friend too... right?" I laughed. 

His eyes bounced back and forth, looking at everything but me. I saw what he was trying to do. Make me feel bad. Make me feel weak. Make me feel worthless. I'm not sure how that would help him. Maybe heal some of his pride, he could use some, after dating that scum. 

I realized, I ruined his 'Perfect' plan to make me want him again. I mentally laughed. If anything, I'd have hated him more than ever. The poor excuse of a plan didn't surprise me , he wasn't always the brightest wizard i'd ever met anyways. 

I laughed and looked him dead in the eyes, "You might be right, I might be Harry Potter's best friend." Ron looked smug at that. I mentally laughed again at his stupidity. "But at least I've got something that I'm known for." 

Ron gave me a confused look, "What are you talking about?" He asked. I laughed, then I smirked at him, grabbing anything I left and walked towards the door. I turned around and smirked, "I'm the brightest witch of my age. I helped Harry Potter defeat the Dark Lord. I came up with over half the plans. I was the brains behind the whole thing." 

Ron scoffed, an uneasy look lingering in his eyes, "You can't take all of the credit." I frowned, "Like I said, I was a very big part in the Dark Lord's death," I frowned and tilted my head sideways, "And... Uh... what exactly did you do?" 

Ron opened his mouth to answer, I raised my eyebrows and folded my arms expectantly. But he still didn't answer. Why? Why, do you ask? Because he had no answer. Because I was correct. He only got in the way. I don't remember one time where he helped immensely. Maybe finding the sword of Gryffindor, but still, that happened accidentally. Which pretty much describes him. He's just an accident waiting to happen. And, if he does do something good, it usually was an accident. 

I laughed, "And what are you known for? Being a Weasley? Being... a blood traitor." He glares at me, "Don't call me that." I narrowed my eyes at him, "Then don't call me Mudblood." I spit at him with such fire in my eyes and such venom in my words, he took a step back. All hate and anger and regret forgotten, he was purely... shocked. 

I threw open the door and stormed out. But not before I heard his voice shout from the half way closed door yelling, "Malfoy's just playing you! He's never going to really love you!" 

And that's when the tears started flowing. Everything was a blur. Mostly because of the tears clouding my vision. But there was one thing that I saw clearly.

Harry.

He knew. Ron. As soon as he saw me, his smile was wiped away, replaced by furrowed eyebrows, narrowed eyes, and a snarl. He dropped the fanged frisbee in his hand, making Seamus' shoulder droop and him frown at Harry. Harry's hands clenched into fists. 

I shook my head at him as I ran past him. "It's not worth it." I whispered, smiling at him sadly. He shook his head. "Yes, It is." He growled. I shook my head and smiled sadly at him again. "I'm sorry, Harry." He looked confused. I was almost to the Fat Lady's portrait. "For what?" he asked. I smiled, "For breaking up your friendship," I paused, " And for coming here."

Then I opened the portrait door, and ran. I ran somewhere. I didn't remember much afterwards. All I remember was the wind hitting my face and my crazy hair go flying up into the sky. I spread my arms out and screamed. And it felt good. 

It felt good to let go of all of my feelings. All of the feeling's I've bottled up inside me for so long. and that was it. I finally snapped. Like a thin, skinny rope.

No one was around, I could be as loud as I wanted. 

At least, that's what I thought. 

*---*

Merry Christmas :)