I Love You More Than I Have Ever Found a Way to Say To You

It was valentines Day. 

I had to do something amazing for Hermione. And I knew just what to do. 

Hermione was still upset about her parents. I mean, she has every right to be. But she's been doing well lately. I'm glad about that. I hated seeing her cry. 

Weasel's been acting weird lately, talking to Pansy a lot. Pansy hasn't been near me ever since she found out about Hermione and I. Don't get me wrong, I'm truly happy about that! But... It's suspicious. 

"Granger!" I called, knocking on her and Ginny's door. I figured I'd better start calling her that instead of Weaselette. And partially because Hermione told me to. She huffed, "Would you shut up! I'm trying to sleep! It's Saturday for Merlin's sake!" She yelled through the door.

I opened the door to see a huge lump under Hermione's sheets. "Are you trying to hibernate, Granger?" She threw the covers back and gasped, "Malfoy! I could've been changing!" I shrugged, "But you weren't." She rolled her eyes, "You're helpless." I smirk, "Granger, I've slept under the same sheets as you." She blushed and got out of her bed and opened her trunk. "Get out."

I laughed as she threw a shirt at me. I pulled the roses out from my back and waited for her to turn around. "You always have to try to make me uncomfortable. Don't you Mal-" She gasped and dropped her jeans she had just picked up from her trunk. 

"Malfoy..." She gasped, taking them out of my hands. "Happy Valentines Day!" She smirked, "They're beautiful." She smiled, pecking me on the lips. I grinned. She frowned and pushed me out, "Now get out." I laughed and waited for her in the common room. I threw my body onto the couch and sighed. 

"Anything special planned, Malfoy?" Ginny asked as she entered through the portrait hole and plopped down on the Gryffindor couch across from mine. I grinned, "Well, I'm glad you asked. We're sneaking out to Hogsmead." Ginny gasped, "You think Hermione will do that?" I shrug, "I'll be with her." Ginny raised an eyebrow at me, "I'm pretty sure that's what would make her want to stay even more." I stuck my tongue out at her.  

"What about you and Potter?" I asked. Ginny grinned, "Room of Requirements tonight." I grimaced, "I'm thinking of the wrong thing... right?" She grinned and gave me a mischievous look. "Probably not." I frowned. She winked, "I'll give you a hint, It's gonna be a fun night." I shook the images that started appearing in my brain away, "That's disgusting." 

She laughed, "Oh, like you and 'Mione haven't done it yet." I shook my head, "Nope." She quirked an eyebrow, "No?" I shook my head. "Maybe Harry and I should let you two have the room of requirements tonight then..." She wiggled her eyes suggestively. I shook my head, "As much as I'd like that... I don't think she's ready for... that." Ginny shrugged, "You never know." 

Just then, Hermione walked into the common room in jeans and a muggle hoodie. "Oh Hey Gin!" Ginny grinned and raised a hand, "Hey 'Mione. I hear you've got an eventful day today." Hermione raised her eyebrows at me. I shrug. "I guess I do..." She turned back to Ginny, "So, what are you doing with Harry today?" She said and plopped down next to me, resting her head on my chest. 

Ginny grinned, "I think you already know." Hermione made a disgusted face and turned to me. I nodded, grimacing. Hermione rolled her eyes, "Oh please. She tells me about it the night it happens." She turned to Ginny, "Every time." Ginny grinned sheepishly, "In great detail." She winked at me. I shook my head and stood up, pulling Hermione with me. 

"Well, You have fun with... that." I said, awkwardly. Ginny grinned, "Oh trust me, I will." I nod, "Right," I pulled Hermione along, "Well, we'd better go." Ginny laughed as we walked out of the portrait hole. 

"Where are we going exactly?" Hermione laughed. I grinned mischievously at her, "You'll see." 

Somehow, I managed to get Hermione to come to Hogsmead with me, using the Weasley Twins's secret short cut. She was a basket case on the way, though. Until I finally got her to calm down. She enjoyed herself after that happened. 

We visited all types of stores and by dinner time, we were starving. "Come on." I said, pulling her into a shop I knew well. She glanced at the front of the building, "Borgin and Burkes?" I winced, knowing she had seen me enter the shop so many years ago, to purchase the necklace that I had accidentally cursed Katie Bell.  "Wait a second..." Hermione said.

I pulled her past the items and up the stairs, "Yes. This is the shop." I confirmed. She nodded. I knew this shop well. No one went up these steps because it was an attic. But one night I had snuck up here and noticed that there was a beautiful view from the porch on the second floor. 

I grabbed her hand and said, "Close your eyes." She rolled her eyes but did. I pulled her along to the porch. "Malfoy, I swear if you throw me out the window I'll kill you." I laughed, "Wasn't thinking about it... until now." She punched me. I smirked. 

"Okay. Open your eyes." I said. She opened her eyes and gasped at the view. From here, you could see the outline of Hogwarts and several lit up shops, all looking warm and cozy and welcoming. You also had an amazing view of the sky, which was lit up with a handful of stars spread around. "It's beautiful."

I sat down on the picnic blanket I had made appear, next to the picnic basket that I had also summoned. "I got food." I said. Which was probably the most romantic thing I've said all day. She laughed and sat down next to me. 

She smiled, "This has been the best Valentines Day ever." She grinned. I smiled, "Then I guess I can read you this." I said, pulling out the piece of paper out of my back pocket. She chuckled, "I can't wait." She said, popping some food in her mouth. 

I cleared my throat and adjusted my collar. "Okay. Umm. I'm not sure why this was easier to tell you with ink and paper than simply telling you this... but here goes." I took a deep breathe, "I have completely fallen for you. Everything you do, Everything you say, everything you are. You're my first thought in the morning, you're my last thought before I fall asleep, and you're almost every thought in between." I looked up to see her tearing up. I think that's a good thing.

"Ever since I saw you so many years ago, I knew I wanted you to be with me forever. So what you were annoying when we were little. I was a jerk. I guess we all change. But, I'm amazed when I look at you. Not just because of your looks, but because of the fact that everything i've ever wanted is right in front of me." I saw her smirk. 

"So, what I'm really trying to say... Is that..." I look up and put down the paper and stand up, offering her my hand. She smiled and took it, tears streaming, I gently wipe away her tears and whisper, "I still hope it's you and me... In the end." She laughed and I couldn't help it. 

The moonlight shone perfectly over her face. She looked like my own star. I attacked her lips. She moaned and her tears fell down to our mouths. The kiss had a salty tang to it now. I pulled away and said, "You'd better be impressed, Because I've never been that romantic in my life." She laughed, "I'm extremely impressed."

She smiled and attacked my lips again, ending the night, but not before saying, "I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you."

*---*

Can I just say.... GOALS!

I hope my bf says this romantic crap to me. Lol

Thank you for 900! And 50 votes.