Both Babies Are Back ??

Ray Ray POV :

We are in this bloody period smelling ass warehouse it .. smell like forty ounces of bounce that ass .. well we know where the babies are cause they crying .. so we got progress .

Roc - me and ray are gonna get the babies and Prince you said you wanted to go get Juam ..

Princeton - naww I got a better idea .. meet me outside ..

Ray Ray - okay *weird look*

Princeton POV :

They didn't know that I have a bomb that's gonna blow this place up soo wait here they come now ...

Roc - I got Auri ..

Ray Ray - I got Romelo ..

Princeton - ight go to the car and put them in their car seats fast and get in the car fast .. you got 2 minutes ..

Both - ight .. *speed walking* ........... we ready !!!!

Princeton - okay ... Night Night bitch ... *throws bomb and runs and drives off*

BOOM !!!!!!!!

Roc - tf was that ...

Princeton - I had to teach him a lesson

Ray Ray - thats my boy !!!

2 hours later ........

We pulled up in the driveway and got the babies and I went inside and all the girls was knocked out while pitch perfect was watching them  ..

Princeton - *goes to Yn and kisses her forehead*

Yn - *opens eyes* Prince ?!?!?!

Princeton - Yess its me .. guess what ??

Yn - the babies are back ?

Princeton - Yess they are ... and I got a suprise for you .. and boys y'all can sleep here tonight ..

Both - ight

You and Princeton go upstairs and he runs bath water well a bubble bath and he gets in .

Princeton - come over here ..

Yn - *goes to the tub* soo ..

Princeton - get in ..

Yn - *gets in and playing with his hair* Thanks for everything you have done and I feel like we are gonna last forever and ever and I just want you to know I love you Jacob Perez .. and doing what you did for me tonight shows me that your the man that can protect me for the rest of my life .. soo I wanna give you a treat .. *rubs him*

Princeton - ily too Yn .. and what kind of treat ?? *freaky face*

Yn - You'll find out soon ..

Princeton - ight *starts washing you and goes lower than you thought* I got a treat for you right now

Yn - ooooo killem .. *laughing*

Princeton - you killed the vibe so imma just do this *sticks two finger in*

Yn - Ahhhhhhhhh Prince  *moans*

Y'all end up getting out at 4 am and going to sleep .

Morning ......................

Ndaya POV :

I woke up and I was in a bed and I was wondering how tf did I get here but then I saw ray and I was like okay ..

Ray Ray - *moaning in his sleep*

Ndaya - Ray !! *shaking him*

Ray Ray - what *sleepy voice*