Auri Changes Pt. 2

Auri and Jason are making out and Romelo is mad but keeps his cool and decided to be nice and scare them.

Auri - *kissing Jason*

Romelo - booo !

Jason - tf ?

Auri - what is wrong with you ?

Arielle - he was just playing Auri chill ..

Romelo - why are you acting like this ?

Auri - Because .. and why are you hanging with her ..

Romelo - We go out now .. and when was that ever your business you cut your bestfriend ... no wait your sister off for a cheating backstabbing asshole that slept with angelica and he just using you for sex and dad isnt happy about it either and mom doesn't care anymore cause if you mess up you just mess up I guess everybody makes mistakes ...

Auri - *speechless*

Jason - Who tf you talking to ?

Auri - don't talk to him like that.

Jason - ohh now you wanna defend him ...

Arielle - you know what come on Romelo .. let's just go back to my house cause now I see who my true friend is ....

Arielle and Romelo leave and Auri and Jason are going back to his house.

Jason - *mad* why tf weren't you defending me ..

Auri - he's my brother I take his side .. and I had to find out you were cheating from my brother ..

Jason - *grabbing her wrist* bitch stfu you lucky I asked your dumb ass out and my dad knows your Mom really well soo I could get him to kill you if I wanted to ..

Later at Home :

Auri POV :

I walked in and it was dark I knew I was late but then a light turned on and guess who was sitting there.

Yn - *mad* where tf have you been ?

Auri - with Jason *scared*

Princeton - why were you with him at 12:00 am ?

Auri - we were at the movies ..

Yn - no y'all weren't because you and Jason left the movies when Arielle and Romelo did.

Princeton - soo what other excuses do you have ?

Auri - mom you act like you never came home late from a boyfriends house ...

Yn - I didn't because I knew my mom would go off on me but I guess you don't get the point ..

Princeton - soo you are not allowed to see him for 1 month.

Yn - if I catch you with him you are not dotting the door I will take your car keys and your phone ...

Auri - whatever ... I really don't care .. *stomping away*

Yn - *following her* don't ever stomp away from me again .. until you stop being disrespectful .. your not going anywhere unless its with me or your dad or ndaya or Joie's house ... if you stomp away from me again imma smack you square in your face .. you got me ?

Auri - Ohh ..

Princeton - you getting smart is not going to help this situation give me your phone .... *walks out*

Auri - mom !!

Yn - what?!?!?

Auri - I have to tell you something ..

Yn - okay what is it .

Auri - you know your old boyfriend Juam ..

Yn - yeahh ..

Auri - thats Jason's dad and Jason said that he could get him to kill me if he wanted to .. *crying*

Yn - OMG !! *crying* JACOB !!

Princeton POV :

Ohh snapp something happened she is calling me by my government name .

Princeton - yes ?? *sees you guys crying* what happened ?

Yn *crying* that bitch Juam ..

Auri - he is Jason's dad ..

Princeton - ohh shit ... *hugging Auri*

Auri - I'm scared *crying*

Princeton - its going to be okay... you know where we are going ..

Yn - where ??

Princeton - on a vacation ..

Yn - that would be good because I'm 6 months pregnant and imma call everybody tomorrow ..

Princeton - okay ...

Auri - goodnight ...

Auri POV :

I tried going to sleep but I couldn't and when I did it was a bad dream so I screamed and .. went to mom and dads room .

Auri - *tapping Princeton's shoulder*

Princeton - huh ? *sleepy voice*

Auri - I had a bad dream .. *crying*

Princeton - *scoots over* come on get in ..

Auri - I'm scared *crying*

Princeton - nobody is coming to get you .. go to sleep ..

Auri - ily daddy ...

Princeton - I love you too Auri ..

They both fall asleep .