The Vampire World (9)

We run and run down the street as fast as I can go I can hear dads voice slowly fading away and eventually I stop after running so much I couldn't possibly run anymore.
"We need to get to the park" zelevana pants as she has turned back into her vampire body.
"W-why ? " I'm stood with my hands in my knees trying to catch me breath
"There are trees there that can hide the purple mist that appears when we travel so know one will know "
I nod and we walk down to the park, by now we have got our breath back and we walk to the trees
"Are you sure you want to go?" She says
"It's a bit late for that isn't it , how does it work , how do we get there? "
"Well I tell my mind where I want to go and the purple mist rises and the next minute I'm there, for you , you need to hold my hands tight and it should take us both"
I grab her icy hands tight , and she squeezes back. She gives me a big smile and then all of a sudden this deep purple mist arrive around me like thick fog so I ant see zelvenas anymore , I can't feel the breeze from the wind in the park anymore , The mist slowly goes and I'm left stood inside a huge hotel like place in one corner I see a huge number of vampires drinking red wine? Wait oh god no blood , and then in another there's some talking normally and then there's a receptionist and she looks so strict and firm but so beautiful and delicate at the same time. I look around in awe at the beautiful little fairly light draping from all over the ceiling . Zelvena smiles ,
"This is my home , I get along with most people but I don't really have many close friends but I like to dance "
I just stare at everything with my mouth wide open.
"It's beautiful! " I say

Every single vampire in the entire building must have heard because everyone in sight just glared at me and all of their eyes for a second glowed red
" A HUMAN?!" One cried and I looked over scared
"I d-don't mean to alarm anyone it's j-just the q-queen wanted to s-see me " I panic I spit the words out faster then I've ever said anything in my life.
Loads of them laugh
"Like the queen would request to see a human !! " they giggle
Suddenly they stopped and all of their heads turned one way

They turned to a beautiful woman who was slowly walking down the gigantic stairway. She wore gorgeous long bronze hair , that was perfectly in place it had been drawn back over the top of her head and then the rest let loose to dance freely over her shoulders , her skin was just the same as zelvenas pure icy white , her eyes where like glistening gems that shone the colour blue. Her lips where in a slight smile and they glowed the colour red , deep blood red as if the blood had stained her lips . It was such a pure red that lit up her whole face. The dress she wore wasn't like zelvenas top and skirt. It was like a midnight black waterfall the dress fitted her perfectly and the Material soon flowed into lace as it got closer to her arms . The bottom half of the dress was still pure black but scattered over it were red jewels that held in place sections of her dress so that it didn't touch the floor. And to top it all of she wore a crown , a crown that was shimmering in the glow of the fairly lights it was tall and covered in red gems and the ends of the crown were like sharp daggers she was so beautifully scary as she slowly came to the end of the steps. She kept a stern face and began to speak in a calm and soft voice that was so lovely I forgot about how dangerous she was and how I should be deeply scared by her presence.
"Yes Lorcan , I did request to see a human. Ad if you have a problem with that, I suggest you come and see me "
Her voice boomed around the entrance and every vampire there was silent.