Explore(14)

So me and Zelvena started to wonder round I saw all the cafes and there was a whole dance area which I suspect Zelvena Spent a lot of time in everything looked so detailed and incredibly artistic. Then my phone began to buzz.

BZZZZZZ BZZZZZZ BZZZZZZ BZZZZZ
I pulled it from my pocket expecting it to be dad but it wasn't .... it was charlotte , the heck does she want? I answer it as Zelvenas just getting two coffees.

"Hey Tramp , it's Charlotte" she boomed down the phone
"Your so Lucky the school is paying for my clothes to be properly cleaned , Tomorrow we have maths and you better be waiting outside for me I need your lunch money to put in my purse so that I have enough for the Rose-Gold shimmer stick from Macie's boutique. "
"Charlotte you can get lost I gave you what I had on Wednesday! I don't have any more money!! I went without any dinner on Thursday and Friday!"
"Yeah right whatever you could be on your knees starving and I couldn't give a damn , Listen Freak if you don't meet me outside maths tomorrow the next time I see you? I'll beat you to a pulp my friends and I? We will make sure you can't get up again! It's a good job nobody cares bout weirdos like you ain't it? " she spat nastily down the phone
"You know what charlotte? " I look around and see Zelvena talking to the staff at the coffee bar and vampires laughing happily together. For a moment everything seems like paradise.
"You start on me? I'll tear you to shreds I'm done playing some scared little victim I ain't going to stand here and let you tell me what I'm doing on Monday. You are not getting no more money from me and if you wanna bring your little gang along to beat me up? Do so because your just some spoilt little brat who thinks she's perfect well news flash HUNNY , your not!!!" I breathing heavily and I'm angry in side in fact I'm pretty furious. By this time Zelvena has understood everything that's happened and says
"If she takes you on , she takes me on and good vampire or not . I'll suck every drop of blood out of her until she's nothing but a floppy bit of skin with some bones."

"And charlotte? If you really think I'm making empty threats go ahead try it but I have a friend here and if you simply try and beat me up consider your self dead"

"Really?!" She cackled "and how are you going to beat someone like me up ?! Call me nasty names until I drop dead" she snorted

"No .... my friend will drink your blood"
For a second there is was a silence and I was stood there grinning because charlotte may have thought I was just a freak but I'm the freak with a vampire friend.

She started cackling louder and louder
"DRINK MY BLOOD?!?! AHHAHHA. WHAT IS SHE A VAMPIRE?!"

"Yes , yes she is"

"I'll play your silly little game! Come on then I dare you!" She just carried on laughing " next time I see you Holly, your dead"
"Yeah, you wish"
And with that I hung up and shoved my phone back in my pocket
I looked at Zelvena who had a calm face and she sipped her coffee
"so are we really-"
"Kill her? Suck her blood? Yes , yes we are but only if she goes to beat you up , but I'm sure she will"
I didn't really know what to say so I said nothing and we walked up to all the rooms and we stopped at ours.
"Sorry about the mess, I made your bed for you though " she stuck the key into the door and then slowly pushed it open revealing a peaceful room the walls were covered in shades of deep purple Two beds , they were quite high up and neatly made up. The bedding was the same colour as the walls and in another part of the room stood a wardrobe with matched with the to sling with some drawers and some beautiful flowers. And a white counter top against the wall it had a small purple kettle on it with a little white cup filled with Tea , coffee and hot chocolate sachets it was all so beautiful and neat. The longer you stated the more detailed the room became , there were more fairly lights around the beds and a bedside table to separate them with a lamp on it and a remote for the Tv which was up on the wall.