Enough(18)

"Your turn then" I shout from the other side of the fence.
They giggle "what a stupid ugly beast"
Like is that meant to be an insult really? Like stupid ugly beast? You can do better then that.
"Think I'm going to break one of my rose- a-glow nails going over that fence!" Charlotte sniggers
They go to the end of the gate where there's a thin gap.
"Mia , you know what to do"
One of the other girls kick the gate and a screw falls out which allows Charlotte to make the gap wider, wide enough for her to walk through effortlessly.
I scoff, wow should have known she'd be too petty to climb over.
But that didn't matter , at least we were both outside and I was closer to Zelvena.
"Here, found a nice spot to have a fight"I say and we walk to a grassy, area with some trees.
"You mean for you to die"
I laugh sarcastically
"Haha! She thinks I'm joking.... tell her girls tell her what happened to the last person that got on the wrong side of me"
Another one of the girls started to talk "she pushed him and he-"
"Fell backwards and hit his head on the curb , killing him" I say sternly. They all look at me
"Your an Evil psychopath , and not one of the cool ones. Your dangerous," I turn to face her "gang"
"And soon she'll turn on you, what if she asks for money and you don't have it , what if she pulls your hair , that leads to a punch, then a fight then the next minute , you end up like that poor boy. Dead"
The girls look at each other then stare at Charlotte
"Oh please , you really believe that?! Like I'd ever turn on you guys."
The girls back up a tiny bit
"Mia?! Rosie? , lily?!"
They run , and they don't stop running until there well out of sight. Charlotte screams at them
"LIKE ID EVER LIKE YOU GUYS ANYWAY, THERES PLENTY MORE PEOPLE WHO CAN REPLACE YOU"
I just stare at her taking in everything that's happening.
"Why do you always ruin things?! That's what you do isn't it! Isn't that why your mum left you? Because she didn't like you! Because you make things worse because your just another stupid freak"
Normally whatever she said id learnt to ignore but when somebody talks about my mum in a bad way I see red. How dare she talk about my mother like that. How dare she.

"My Mother didn't leave me because she wanted to"
"Why then tramp? Ohh was she put into prison? That wouldn't surprise me"
" I don't know why she left! But she didn't go to jail! She had to leave for something! It's none of your business!"
"Aww , " she sniggered " pressing some buttons am i?"
"Bet your mother couldn't even look at you, bet she was disappointed, bet she was ashamed of the fact you where her daughter because I mean, look at you. Why would anyone want you. Even your own mother left you Holly!"
I could feel my tears sitting in my eyes making the world around me blurry I sat quietly because I guess she was right...,
She came over to me and grabbed my neck tightly and jerked my head up.
"Even your own mother...."
I grabbed her hair and yanked it as hard as I could her head jolted right and her neck twisted in the direction my hand was pulling.
Like hell was she right.
"Nobody talks about my mother like that, NOBODY! MY MOTHER WAS A BILLION TIMES BETTER THEN THE WOMAN WE COULD EVER DREAM TO BE!"
"SHE WASN'T EVER THERE"
"Of course she was! Think I got along through my life telling myself she's gone forever?! No! NO! I held on to the fact that she would always be in my heart, and not you, nor anyone could take that away from me!"
I slapped her hard across the face and my hand print had marked a deep red stain across her face. She punched me across my jaw and it stung like mad but this wasn't the time to be weak.
I saw Zelvena flicker down from wherever she was hiding.
Charlotte did to.
"The hell did she come from?! Who is she, I'll kill her too! I swear down Holly! I'm done with you. Your dead! And nobody's going to care!"
Zelvena flickerd to her in the blink of an eye and wrapped her icy fingers gently around her neck then dug in sharply.
"I don't think so , not this time." She whispered in her ear.
"I hope this hurts you to hell , because you took my friend , I shan't let you take another"

It all happened so fast her mouth slowly widened until her giant fangs showed. She tried to scream but it was too late Zelvena had already plunged her fangs into her and began to suck the life out of her. And drop by drop the colour from her face slowly drained up into Zelvenas body. I watched her look like she was deflating In front of me I saw her skin shrivel around her bones. I saw the fear in her eyes and then she dropped she just collapsed like a frail sculpture her body was laid across the path. She looked so delicate. Little did everyone know how deadly she was.