Chapter 2

Isaac woke up to an alarm and he jumped out of bed and grabbed his plasma cutter and opened the door and pointed his plasma cutter out the door, the people who saw him were not startled by the alarm, they were startled by him. "What's going on?" Isaac asked, "It's the alarm clock" then Isaac stopped and then walked back into his room. Once he got in he sat down on one of the chairs next to the computer and begins to activate it. The screen begins to flicker and shows the UNSC logo, and then takes him to the Desktop, he then goes to the files and begins to copy the files to his RIG,  now he has maps, schematics, information of the UNSC, and the Spartans. He begins to turn off the computer and he hears a knock at his door, he goes to open the door and it's Commander Lasky "Goodmorning Isaac, sorry about the 'wake up alarm' I should have told you about that." "I think it's fine now" Isaac said in a sarcastic tone. "anyways it is mandatory for new 'engineers' to take a test... for usefulness of the crew. " "a test?... ok seems fair enough... where do we go?" Isaac questions.  "Well it's in a secluded room, c'mon I'll show you" Isaac begins to follow Lasky to the room and he begins to look left to right seeing the doors of different areas and he thought 'this place isn't as big as the Sprawl', they finally reach the room for testing.  "Ok this is the room." Lasky steps at the front of the room to explain the test. "This is a mandatory test for all engineer's and must be taken seriously,  all who take the test will be graded to 0 - 150, the highest grade was 148 from an ONI officer, the test may begin... now." Isaac begins to do the digital test. [30 minutes later] "What... the..., how did you get a 150" "Hey, I know my stuff" Isaac replies "you are still a mystery to the UNSC." "Inner-comm: Sir, ONI have asked for a meeting regarding the new guy, will you accept? " "yes, I will be there in a few minutes, come on Isaac we have to go" Isaac follows Lasky to the meeting room and once they got there, their was men in suits and they looked like they weren't playing around, once they got inside Isaac took a seat and every single ONI personal just looked at him observing his suit and his RIG. Lasky begins to speak "so what is this meeting really about?" One of the ONI members spoke in a very bitter serous tone "I think it is quite clear... the new person that you picked up from deep space, we want to take him." Isaac begins to interrupt "whoa, whoa... take me where?" Isaac asked "that is classified information" they spoke "really classi-" Lasky interrupted "Ok I don't understand why this is a problem, just let him decide if he wants to go or not" they all turn to Isaac "what is on your back, that thing that lights up" one of the ONI personal ask "Oh, you mean this... this is my RIG,  it indicates my health, if that bar reaches red and turns off... it means I am dead, and this C shaped thing is my stasis module,  it slows things down temporarily,  and this on my left hand is my kenesis module this acts like a third arm for picking up very heavy things, very heavy thing and this is my locator it's like a very useful compass, but I need certain coordinates to actually use it." All of the people in the room are at awe and just stare at Isaac, until one of them asks, "will you demonstrate this technology to us one day?" "Maybe." Isaac said "Have ever delta with any extraterrestrial beings" "well do necromorphs count" Isaac said "What in the hell is a necromorph? " " You don't know what a necromorph is, well I'll show you." Isaac begins to display a holographic model of a necromorph slasher and it is very grotesque,  it is a mangled human body, arm twisted backward with scythe like blades coming out of the palm of the hand, stomach region split open intestines hanging out with little arm coming out of them, and their jaw gone and eyes are white with no iris and pupil.  "What the Fuck, that's worse than the flood!" "Well I had to kill many of these things and they are very bloody, you kill them by cutting off their limbs, dismember them pretty much." "How are you saying that as if it were normal? " One of the ONI agents questioned. "Well it's not but it is for me anyways." "So can you tell us your story" "ooh that's a long one but I can tell you anyways." So Isaac told them the whole story, of the USG Ishimura and what happened, same with Titan Station, and the frozen planet, all along with the Marker,  told them what he went through and how he suffered mentally and physically. "Oh my god, this is terrible what you went through." "Yep, and I had help from my 'girlfriend' Ellie Sangford." Then a alarm went off, an actual one, and every one went to a battle ready stance, "sir covenant boarding ships one both sides, they are boarding, should we evac." "No form a defensive perimeter around the population, Isaac if you can help do it know" Lasky commaned "yeah got it" Isaac immediately ran down the and headed twoard the area where the Covenant where entering in, then he saw a maybe 7 foot tall man run by, he was all dark green in armor, he had a helmet that was with a visor and it was gold, it wasn't glowing, which was odd to Isaac, but then he headed twoard the area, he entered and saw the covenant and he saw the elites and the grunts and and so jackles, and some hunters in pairs of two,  he began aiming his plasma cutter at them and shot once at one of the elites arms and he saw the shield around them, he continued to shoot and the shield went down and he dismembered the elite and then he shot at and so grunt and the grunt immediately died, then Isaac saw a elite zealot run towards him with an energy sword, he shot at it and the elites shield didn't go down, he closed his eyes as the elite swung, then he heard a ring of metal, the elite was socked in the face by the metal giant, it was towering over Isaac and it turned around and said "who are you?"

Author's Note: Damn, a cliff hangar I will be working on more of this story and it gets good, their will be more other battle scenes, the story will get a LOT better, well see you in the next chapter.