Chapter 6

Walking through the reckage continuously,  with a few minor necromorphs here and there, they walked until they heard a shout, "Help!!... Somebody" Isaac then tells Cheif, "There are survivors, we can save them." They begin to run and see three men a woman, they are cornered by two necromorph slashers. Chief shoots one of them and Isaac kills one, they then go toward the survivor and speak to him, "are you ok sir?" Isaac asks "yes, I think I'm fine." he replies "go toward the old S.C.A.F. building that's up north, meet up with Lasky and the others, he then complies and walks off and disappearing into the thick white cast that consumes the planet, they begin to walk again, Isaac then sees a cliff and a piece of the infinity on the bottom of the chasm, Isaac then spots a small walkable pathway towards the piece, he then tells Chief, "we can walk down there through this pathway, I know it's small but you know, improvise." Isaac states, Chief just nods and walks on the path and Isaac follows. When they got to the bottom, they found dead bodies littered everywhere, mostly burned, and the smell of burning flesh, isn't good, they then see that there is no survivors, so they look around and they continue, on there original plan, destroy the Marker, so they continue along the path, and Isaac see's a open area in front of them, they go in and the Marker was above a piece of the Infinity,  they then begin to run, but necromorphs begin to swarm the area, and Isaac begins to run and shoot at the same time,  Cheif is covering Isaac from the back, Isaac then gets close and the Marker reacts to his approach and begins to emit a beam to his head and begins the battle in his mind.

Isaac P.O.V.
Isaac is in a small island floating in nothing, and a familiar greenish fog is all over the area, then Isaac see's Nicole again, and she says "Doesn't this seem familiar, you destroyed me once here before, and your gonna do it again, so why wait!" Isaac then begins to shoot at her, and she begins to disappear,  Isaac then see's the Marker in the background is broken revealing a big yellow, pulsating heart, he then shoots at the heart, and a screech is heard, then he repeats this process three times, and finally destroys the marker.

Master Cheif's (117) P.O.V
Cheif see's the beam locked on Isaac head, and he yells "Isaac, Isaac, can you hear me!" He then turns around to see necromorphs every where running at them, he then runs towards them and jumps into the crowd of necromorphs,  and begins to dismember them,  he then shoots off the arm of a necromorph,  then shoots off the head of an other one, then at random they all just fell dead, Cheif then looks at the Marker crumbling,  and see's Isaac sitting down, It is finished.

Original P.O.V
Cheif walks to Isaac, and Isaac nods, "told you I would do it." Cheif then nods, and they walk back to the S.C.A.F building, they get there and, Lasky opens the door, "Well, is it finished?", "yes, it is done, like all the other times I have done this," they begin to rejoice,  but then there is one question that is asked "Um, how do we get off the planet?" Lasky asks, Don't worry I'll think of something,  we have the remains of a whole ship at our disposal." Then they go to the remains and begin to build.