Chapter 3

Isaac heard the metal giants voice, and it was deep, "I am Isaac" the metal giant stood still and silent "hello, are you a machine?" "No" said the metal giant "Oh well what's you name?" Isaac asked but the metal giant stayed quite for a minute or two then it spoke "I am Spartan-117, also known as Master Chief" Cheif said "Oh well, you are tall *Isaac takes off his mask automatically* well I am a engineer" Cheif just stare at him and speaks "your technology is advanced, where are you from?" Cheif asked,"well from Earth but I guess 'My' earth ran out of resources and then we spanned out and... well we invented the planet cracker class ships and we salvage planets, but I am getting off track, I am Isaac Clarke and I will tell you the rest later." Isaac said "Ok" Cheif said, Lasky then walks into the conversation "well you two have driven back the covenant, also you two are now met each other, Isaac and Cheif I want to show you something we just recovered from space." Then he leads them to the bigger observation room and their it is the Marker, it is black and glowing red with symbols, it twists once at it's base, "No! No! do you have any Idea what you have done." Isaac yelled "What, you recognize this, the power is amazing, this thing has maybe... infinite energy, it is amaz-" then an e explosion is heard in the ship, "Inner-Comm: Sir an unknown extraterrestrial is attacking, it's not Flood, help us *screams and sound of slashes and necromorph screams, then static*" "Isaac what exactly did we recover?" Lasky asked terrified "The Marker it breeds necromorphs and insanity,  I am the only one who can destroy it, if I don't stop it all will die, help me." Isaac says "... Fuck! ... fine... fine, I'll send the Cheif to help you and please destroy this abomination." "Will do, also, if they ever get close, cut or shoot off their limbs, and stay the Hell away from the air vents" Isaac commands "Got it, Chief you know your mission help Isaac and make sure to cut off their limbs any way can and please... don't die." Lasky says, Isaac and Cheif run down to the residents area, then they see one side of the area is on fire and people just running to the safe area of the Infinity, then they see necromorphs coming out of the rooms and Isaac begins to stasis one of the necromorph, leaving the necromorph to glow light blue, then Isaac shoot off one of the arms and then a necromorph grabs Isaac and then Master Chief kills the necromorph that took hold of Isaac "thanks." Isaac said to Cheif and, Cheif just nods, and that seems to be the rest of the necromorphs and Isaac then contacts Lasky and a hologram appears in front of Isaac, "Lasky, the public sector is totaled and the area is blocked off, and I am not sure how we are able to pass." "Damn it, here try this area I am updating the thing you have" "locator" "yeah, try it and see if you can pass." Lasky says "alright I'll take that route,  Isaac out" they begin to walk down a hallway and then Isaac see's the door they need to walk through and it says Morgue then Isaac Contacts Lasky "uh... Lasky your coordinates lead us to the morgue, this is the last place we want to be." "I know Isaac but it is the only way you can get to the Marker, listen Isaac you have to go through" Lasky says "fine, Isaac out" they begin to walk through and see the dead bodies and some missing which ment trouble, then Isaac got a hallucination and he see's Nicole with her glowing eyes and mouth and she says in wispers "I am back Isaac and their will be nothing for you to do this time, you are in a other dimension, you will die... MAKE US WHOLE!" then she fades away and Isaac grabs his head and then hears Cheif "are you ok?" Cheif asks "no, the Marker is getting stronger and I need to stop it." Then they walk through a door and see a doctor crawling to get out of a room and screaming while a corocive acid is being spilt on him, and he looks at them and trys to grip them and ask for help but then dies, and a necromorph puker walks out of the room and this reminds Isaac of the same exact thing happening on the Sprawl, then before the puker could throw a ball of acid at Isaac, Chief quickly throw a granade at it mouth and it explodes it's head but its still alive then Isaac shoot off the arms and then it dies, "You know how to land a hit perfectly huh" Isaac says to Cheif "I have my ways" Cheif says they begin to walk into the room and it begins to shake and the floor collapses and then they fall into a area, then a Tormentor begins to run at them and swings at them then Isaac screams "ANOTHER ONE!!" then they get thrown out of a window to space and the Tormentor follows then they begin to fight it in space, "Cheif, shoot at the yellow glowing parts when I stasis it, I only have so many stasis pack so every shot counts." Isaac begins to shoot it with stasis and they both shoot at the arms and legs but one of the arms grabs Isaac and then Isaac shoot the arm and the Tormentor lets go of Isaac and then Isaac stasis it once more and they shot the arms and both arm where cut off and it died, Isaac begins to contact Lasky, "Lasky we got a little out of course,  is their any way to get back in the ship?" "How did you end up there? Never mind, their is a air lock on the left side where your at." Lasky says "Ok got it, Isaac out" they begin to fly towards the air lock and Isaac opens it up and they get in and then the rush of air comes in and a automated voice come on "pressurization complete" "well where to next."

Author's Note: I think this one was a little short, but the story will continue,  and I will be working in chapter 4 later on, so see you in the next chapter.