Chapter 5

The Infinity begins to crash towards Tau Volantis and it begins to shake violently and Isaac yells to cheif "hold on!!" Then the whole ship collides with the planet and then a voice could be heard "This is the way humanity ends." Then Isaac then wakes up and see's Cheif stuck under some metal, and Isaac goes to help him get out of their but Cheif pulls himself out, Isaac then thinks to himself "at least my helmet still works" he then looks around and says "I think, we or I returned to Tau Volantis, but how?" Isaac asks "I don't know." Cheif says. "So should we look around for survivors?" Isaac asks "yes" say chief. They begin to search for survivors but then two necromorph slashers come out from under the snow, Isaac immediately shoots off one of their arms and shoots at the leg then stomps on it, Chief just smashes the necromorph, then they continue to search for survivors, then they come across a man limped against a piece of destroyed wall, Chief runs to him, the say to Chief "I could've saved my wife but the ship and area around us collapsed and she died, I didn't think any of this could happen... please avenge me *cough*... and my wife..." then the man dies, Chief doesn't say a word, Isaac begins to look around and notices a S.C.A.F. building in the distance, "over there, there should be power and maybe survivors there, maybe they fled, their." then they begin to walk and notice some strange footprints in the snow Isaac immediately knows what they are "Stalkers!, stay close and look around, but stay in one spot." they begin to look around and Isaac hears one, communicating with the others and then he heard the scream, he turned around and shot it in the face but when Chief had one run at him he just socked it in the face and shot it to death, then another one came by and Isaac used stasis on it and Isaac shot off it's legs and shot it at it's torso, then one ran at Chief then he grabbed it by the neck and shot it n the face with his magnum, "That should be the last of them, are you okay." Chief just nods yes. They continued towards the S.C.A.F. building and Isaac used his kinesis to open it since it was a manual opening, he opened the door and only saw a few survivors three guys, two women, and one child, he turns to Chief and asks "Do you see the captain anywhere?" "No" Chief responds "Damn it" then they heard a loud bang at the door, Isaac and Chief went towards the door Chief went on the side of the door and Isaac opened the door, he opened it and he pointed his plasma cutter at whatever was behind the door, but to his surprise it was the captain. "Hey, Isaac" said Lasky "are you alright?" Said Isaac looking down at the wound the captain has on his side, "yeah just a little hurt, anyways it's freezing cold and there is nothing we can do about it, all of our supplies for the cold was either lost, or destroyed in the crash." "Well, this room or building is the only thing providing warmth and this is an old S.C.A.F. building, but we have to find the Marker and destroy it." Isaac said, "Listen, Isaac... I think we failed, I mean look at the cercomstances,  we are on a forgotten planet that no one knows, and we are on a planet full of those things, so I think we might as weel stay here to die." Lasky argued "Captain, I can fix this I have done it before, I can do it again, I destroyed a moon for God's sake, I can save us, and maybe get off this fucking planet." Isaac proclaimed "fine, Isaac I will trust you this last time, but if you mess up, we will all die." "Understood" Isaac said "Cheif let's go." Isaac said to Cheif, Isaac opens the door and a rush of cold wind seeps into the room, Isaac and Cheif walk out and the door closes behind them, "Well let's go" Isaac and Cheif begin to walk towards the wreck of the Infinity.

Well that was chapter 5, I will continue writing, so like all ways, see you in the next chapter.