Chapter 2

"Ianto will you get in here please!" April heard Johnathan Giordano call from his office

Great so he really didn't notice me sitting here when he walked in this morning. Or remember Ianto is off on her honeymoon.

April shook her head to clear her thoughts, then she quickly got up from the desk and straighten her clothes and rushed into the office.

"Oh good you're here" he said without looking up from his computer screen.

"I need you to get Bradford Grant on the phone and patch him through to me. When you're finished with that I need you to email me those documents he sent. And that document right there at the edge of the table I need three copies"

April listened while he spoke, all the while jotting down his requests on a notepad she had found on her desk. She quickly took the document he had pointed to and hurried out of the office.

She searched through the book labeled 'important contacts' she had noticed in the top draw of Ianto's desk when she arrived earlier. She scanned through the pages and located the number for Bradford Grant and dialed. She listened while it rang once then twice them a high pitched female voice sounding way too happy on such a gloomy day answered and asked her to hold.

She must have been holding for less than a minute when the woman came back on the line. She quickly put her through to her boss and soon as Bradford Grant answered she put him through to Mr. Montgomery.

She then tapped the computer to get rid of the screensaver which was pictures of Ianto and her husband flashing across the screen. She went into the email and scanned through the list trying to locate the documents he had ask for.

"Ianto I need those documents now!" His voice came booming through the intercom on the desk. He sounded annoyed which sent panic racing through her body.

She open another folder labeled important files then found a subfile labeled Bradford.G. she breath a sigh of relief and forwarded the documents to him just as she heard him end his call.

She got up and rushed to the copier and quickly slid the file under the lid to make the three copies. She watch the white light flash as each copy came out at the other end.

"Ianto where are those copied documents I asked you for!?" She heard him calling.

This man is simply ridiculous. Patience is definitely not his thing. She thought to herself as she got the documents and rushed back into his office. She placed the documents on his desk and waited while he checked them over.