Chapter 35

I  started day dreaming about a perfect life with a perfect man. I was brought back to reality by my annoying ring tone I don't even know why I kept it.

I guess it reminded me of how noisy and annoying somethings/some people can be but that doesn't mean you should ignore it, it them.

Everything and everyone deserves a chance. They might seem rough on the surface but you'll never know if there's a touch of softness underneath if you don't give them a chance.

It was Julia she had just seen troy tracing her husband. She was worried I could tell by the sound of her voice. I went straight over to comfort her. She was still in her night gown.

" I didn't sleepy last night I couldn't, every time I closed my eyes I saw him with a knife wanting to hurt my family". She took up a photo album and showed me a handsome little boy.

" He's my son I would do anything to keep him safe I couldn't forgive my self if I ever let anything happen to him". I told her I would do whatever I could to help her and myself.

I lived with him, so me and my children were in danger as well. I didn't know his plans so I had no idea what was coming next. I had to start following him I had to find out what he did each day.

It was his birthday tomorrow, so I thought about about putting things aside for a little while and celebrate the fact that he's alive and well.