Chapter 40

After we got back home he told me had a confession to make. I pulled out a chair and sat and listened. He told me that he was in love with Julia and he use to stalk her but not anymore.

He wanted me to turn my attention to Julia. Little did he know that I knew all about his affairs. I told him i respected the fact that he told me the truth and I forgive him then he left for work.

He had left his cell phone. It kept ringing it was his boss,or so I thought. He had called to tell me that the person I spoke to the other day on the phone wasn't him and that he had fired my husband years ago because they caught him stealing money.

When they asked him why he said he needed it to pay off some debts. I use to hear these stories when we use to work together but I thought they were just a myth.

That's why he dated my because I had money and whenever I was fell in love I let all my guards down. I guess It's better to find someone when your broke and you both work towards success that way you understand each other better and know the worth of what you both have. " Are you happy now you know it all". My husband was standing at the door.

I told him if he came any closer I would call the police. He closed the door and grabbed me. I was so shocked I dropped my phone and started screaming. He knocked me out.

When I got up I was in his secret room it's was filled with me and Julia pictures. He had been following us around and tracing our calls. I wasn't tied up, so i took a trophy that he had  laying around and hit him in the head when he wasn't looking.

This was my chance to run and I took it.  By the time I got to the door the cops were already there. I had called them earlier I knew my husband was standing outside that was his everyday routine to let me think he was going to work while he stood outside listening to my conversations.

They didn't lock him up but they charged him. Me and Julia both got a divorced. We decided to stick around and wait on Jesus to send somebody our way. We were both in such a rush to be happy that we were blind to anyone that came our way.

I've learned that what's meant for us will always be our so just wait and have faith in the Lord. The kids were shaken up by what happened but they got over it. I hope if they should face something like this when they're older they'll know exactly what to do.

I made them make their own mistakes and learn from them. I wish I could always save them but I had to teach them to handle things on there own. So I packed a bag full of faith,love,understanding, forgiveness confident and knowledge for them to carry.

I always had a problem forgiving people but not anymore I learn to be at piece with everyone including myself.