He finds you

Zane
I was walking around the neighborhood when I heard crying, a baby's cry. I followed the sounds of the whimpering until I reached a shabby old FedEx box "I'm going to find a baby and then feel bad for it then keep it as my own." I thought to myself.

I slowly reached for the box and opened it there laid a baby girl probably a couple months old with beautiful (H/C) hair and gorgeous (E/C) eyes "Damn it! Why didn't I listen to myself and why the hell am I an ass" I thought "Well looks like you with me now" I look around for a name tag "No name, huh guess I'll name you (Y\N)".

Travis
I was walking to a park because, well you know why, who doesn't love looking at beautiful women. When all of a sudden I see a woman carry a small box behind a bush then run off. " Well that's a first." I thought as I was walking to the bush when I heard giggling coming from the box.

"What the actual fuck" I run to the box to open it just to see the cutest thing on earth. A baby girl with beautiful blonde hair and crystal (E\C) eyes and her thumb in her mouth. I looked around and saw a tag with the name (Y\N).

"Well looks like the guys are gonna hate me for a while"

Garroth
I was walking through town when I herd this little girl start speaking into a microphone "Um hewo evey bowy my name is (Y\N) an I wih be pwaying a pwetty song I mae aw by myseyf" she had a huge problem pronouncing the letters L, D's and R's. I sat and listened on the curb and listened.

She was fantastic."Tank you fow wisining to my song mithter" she screamed at me then I noticed the crowd that was once there is now gone. I was now the only one listening. I walked over to her "Honey wheres you parents" she smiles at me "Der at jaiw sih" Shit she's strait forward "Yep and your coming with me now" I said and picked her up "How old are you sweety?" She holds up tree fingers the says " I'm fwour sih"

"Don't call me sir any more" I say walking to my house.

(How you look)

Aaron

(Your his and Aphmau's daughter by birth and I don't really want to do a story on that although you do have an older sibling names Lilith)

Vylad

(Vylad got someone pregnant while traveling and e person didn't want the child so she was going to get an abortion but he said he'd take the kid instead)

Laurence

I was walking to the store when all of the sudden this lady ran up to me with a box panting really hard then said a to take care of it then ran away when he looked what was in the box he saw a baby

"Damn it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tell me of you want me to add anymore people ate if you want a scenario please comment

Meepheene~