Meeting the friends

Zane

I called everyone to meet at Aphmau's house to show everyone (y/n) "Everyone I would like you guys to meet (y/n)!" I whispered.

Everyone gasp "OH MY GOD A BABY!!!!!" Aphmau screamed, I growled "Aphmau shut up I just got her to sleep" I whisper-screamed.

"AHHHHHHHH" the baby started screaming "Look what you did Aph!" I yelled at her I started rocking the baby back and forth hugging her close to me Travis started laughing "So Zane how do you know its a girl."

I glare at him "You didn't think I wouldn't check if I was going to keep her" Aph and KC smiled "WE'LL HELP TAKE CARE OF HER" they scream in sync.

"God damn it keep your voice down Not only are you two creepy but loud too" I said "I think I am more then capable then taking care of a baby" I look down at (Y/n) "Welcome to the family (Y/n)" I smile Laurence gasped " THE CYCLOPS SMILED" growled "SHUT UP FOR THE LAST FUCKIN TIME"

Travis

Everyone come and meet my daughter!" Everyone gasp "Travis! when did you get someone pregnant!"

Laurence yells. I pretend to think "Oh I don't, know never!" (Y/n) starts to giggle I smile down at her "Isn't that right I just found you, Yes I did, Yes I did!"

I said in a baby voice and tickleing her belly. She starts to laugh even more, Dante runs into the room

"Guys I think the house is haunted, I keep hearing a baby giggle!" We look at him "Well Dante are house isn't haunted but you did hear a baby giggle" I show Dante the baby.

"Wow Travis when did you gat a girl-"I DIDN'T" Garroth walk in then sees (Y/n) "AHHHH A MONSTER" and runs into his room. I sigh

"Welcome to the family (Y/n)."

Garroth

(Y/n)'s POV

I was hiding behind father because a man with White hair was staring at me I slowly walk up to him "Um ecuth me thir but why is yous hair wite? Are you old? You don't look old?"

I say to the white haired guy. A guy with brown hair walks in and start laughing "I like you kid! tell you what, if you go bug the blue haired guy sitting on the couch ill give you ten dollars" I look at him in amazement "Geez mithter thatz more then 100 pennyz" I say smiling. He laughes again "Yep, just go bug him and its all yours" I jump "Got it mithter"

Laurences POV

"She gets the couch till we clean out the basement " I say not even caring where he got her. I just hope she will be my daughter soon to.

Comment ideas,scenarios and one shots down below

Meepheene~