You get a Date

(Age 14)

Zane

You were grinning the whole way home and into your room. As to what happened, you were officially asked out on a date and it TOTALLY made your day. Kawaii-Chan noticed as you walked into your room with a huge smile and knocked on your door. You opened it and whispered to her what happened. KC smiled. "Kawaii-Chan hopes you have a great time!! I won't tell anyone." Monica whispered back. "And what do we have here?" Zane asked and smirked at Monica. "Nothing!! Just talking about homework! She's got a drama act coming up!" She said. You smiled. This was going to be interesting.

-TimeSkip-

At the moment we were at the dining room table for dinner. We were just about to start eat when I spoke up. "Hold on dad. Before we start eating I have something to say." Ha look at me as he put his fork down. "Go right ahead kiddo." I look down at my plate not wanting to see his face while I eat. "Well um, I uh was asked out on a date today." I kept my head down but I was curious and scared because of how silent they were so I continued talking but this time by habit I started messing with my shoulder length hair. (Just pretend you have longish hair if you don't) "I uh said yes because I um thought it was really sweet gesture. They're super nice and smart, extremely smart and is super mature! And and if you want to uh meet them they said that they would be tomorrow if they come for dinner tomorrow if that's okay with you..." you look up to see your dad staring at you but you can also tell he's internally cringing and it looks like he's in deep thought and Kawaii-Chan next to Zane is just smiling intensely. You hear your dad do a sort of clear his throat and you look towards him "Tell them I'll see them tomorrow." And then he just starts eating. "It's Lilith..."

"...."

Aaron

Jason asked me out and I was SO excited, our date is at the arcade. Sadly I'm not sure as friends or an actual date but you know it's a step either way. Lucky for me I LOVE the arcade. I decided to get ready since it was in an hour. I walked up the stairs to my room. I looked in my closet for something cute, but casual. I put on a light blue shirt with a jean over coat, and dark blue ripped jeans and black boot heels. It was really cute. I left my hair down for it. I decided no makeup and checked the time. 20 minutes until Jason said he'd pick me up from my house. Just my luck though  dad came home early  right when I was down stares. It was really weird we just, Stared... we literally stared at each other and we did this weird telepathic thing wach no we're not gonna ask. I walked out the door and I only had to wait like 3 minutes before he pulled in my driveway. He saw me and then just smiled and waved. He had on a grey shirt, with dark red flannel, and black ripped jeans on. He styled his hair also. "Y-You look nice!" he said. I smile "Thanks! You do to, but we better get out of here before my dad questions you, we both agreed... somehow..."