Youre father gets a GF/BF

(You're 4-5 years old)

Zane:
"(Y/n) come here please" I smile "Okay Papa!" I stop coloring, get up from the table and run to the living room, where I herd his voice.

I see him and KC on the couch "Yes Papa?" I ask him. "You know KC correct?" I smile "Correct Papa!" He starts to rub behind his neck "Well KC is gonna kinda be like a mommy to you now" my smile now starts to fade.

"You mean she's your girlfriend Papa" I question with a bit of worry but not enough for him to realize. He nodes his head yes "That's great!" I lie.

He sighs "Good I thought you were gonna freak out" "Why would I freakout when my Papa found someone to love and someone who loves him" I 'smile' "Well that's great I'll go get some Kool-aid to celebrate" Papa says.

When he leaves I look at KC "Look KC your a very sweet lady and I love you and your cooking but if you hurt my Papa I won't be afraid to tear out, every piece of hair from your head" my voice got deeper "Okay?" I ask sweetly.

She nodes in fear "Y-yes" I smile "Glad we got to talk" and shook her hand "M-me too" I smile and clap my hand "Now do you want to help me finish coloring" I ask while giggling.

Travis: I hide behind Daddy"(Y/n) Katelyn is gonna be like your new mommy now" I look at Katelyn end Daddy

"Y-you mean your new girlfriend?" I ask shyly to Daddy. He laughs then nods "Yep so be nice ima gonna go to the bathroom really fast so you girls talk okay? Okay." As my dad leaves I walk up to Katelyn

"Okay miss you listen and you listen closely you better not hurt my daddy because I will not be afraid to burn all the clothes you have. Burn your wallet and your One D poster got that miss!" I order

"Wait how did you kno-" Daddy walks in I run to him "How's my girls" Daddy ask as he picks me up.

I giggle "You were gone for two minutes Daddy"you say holding up two fingers. He smiles "Well did something happen while I was gone" he ask.

"Me and Katey talked right Katey?" She was about to yell at me for calling her Katey when I glared at her she got the message "R-right" Daddy looks at me weirdly. Laugh "What Daddy?" 

"Who in Irene's name let you live when you called her Katey?!"

I'll do Garroth later it I'm tired comment ideas,scenarios and one shots down below

Meepheene~