You Get bullied

In this you're 14 years old

Zane:

"(Y/N) RO'MEAVE WHAT ON HELL TOLD YOU ITS ALRIGHT TO FIGHT!" my Papa yelled at me.

I started crying even more  because he was yelling at me and he only does that if he was SUPER mad. 

"ANSWER ME" I settled down a bit "T-they called me useless and worthless, then they started pushing me down so I fought back." I sniffled. 

He kneels down "Hun that gives you no reason to continue" I started getting mad "What so I can show them I'm weak  that I'm as useless as they say I am!" I growl "NO THEY CANT PUSH ME AROUND LIKE THAT!" I scream. 

He starts getting angry again "(Y/N) STOP! GO TO YOUR ROOM" I cry and go to my room.

Travis:                                 In this you're 8 years old

"(Y/N) WHAT THE FUCK!" I kept looking down and spoke softly

"I-I'm sorry daddy b-but-"BUT WHAT? WHAT YOU DID IS UNEXCEPTIBE!" I look at him.

"D-daddy I-I really am sorry b-but he-" daddy stopped me from talking again.

"NO (Y/N) GROM WHAT I HEARD HE WASN HELPING YOU AND WHAT? YOU JUST PUNCH HIM"

I start crying "D-Daddy he lies I wouldn't hurt someone j-just to hurt him" he looks even angrier "THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU PUNCH HIM?!?!" I sniffle.

"B-because he called you a P-player and a      C-cassanovia!" I cry "H-He said I shouldn't be alive..."

Daddy didn't yell back and didn't say anything the only thing he did walk to his room and lock himself in there.

I walk up to his door "Daddy please come out" I cry.

"GO AWAY (Y/N!!" I start crying "I'm sorry Daddy" and run away.