Chapter 40 Red and Erotic

It was really cold in the car, but with Alex like that, I couldn’t help but ignore the chills. He was having small sobs as he lingered in silence. I just watched him. I didn’t know what to do.

                “What are you talking about, Alex?” I held his hand tight.

                “I shouldn’t drink.” He slowly said. His drunk voice got me welled up. “I promised Josh I wouldn’t.”

                “Who’s Josh?” I tried to make it sound as soft as possible. I didn’t want Alex to get mad or anything.

                “He told me I shouldn’t fool around anymore.” He started crying again as he ignored my question. He was drunk, so…

                “Let’s get you inside, Alex.” I realized that there was no use of asking a drunk guy. After all, I didn’t want to invade Alex’s secrets.

                “It’s cold.” He said. Then, he stripped off his jacket and gave it to me. He sounded drunk, but he still seemed truer than ever. “I don’t want you to get cold.”

                “Thanks.” I accepted his jacket and almost tore up with his sweetness. “Come on, let’s get inside your house before the snows burry us here.”

                “Okay.” He reached and opened the door. When he did, he lost balance and fell out the snowy road. He just stayed down, drunk.

                “Alex!” I panicked and rushed to get to him. I went out and ran to the other side. He was sleeping on the snow. I tried carrying him up.

                “It’s cold.” He said as he tried to get up with me.

                I got him up, but it took quite an effort. He was really heavy. I guided him in walking again. We made it in his house. When we got in, I gently placed him lying on the couch. He went along peacefully. I pulled his legs to the end of the couch so he could sleep properly. I quickly went back outside and closed the doors of my car because I didn’t have the time to close it. For short moments, I stayed out, thinking what I should do. I was very worried about Alex. I figured I shouldn’t just leave him. I planned to stay with him for the night since I wanted to do that for months. But I promised not to take advantage of his unconsciousness. So, I went back in his house. I walked to him and stood. Staring was something I realized I could do for hours. He was slightly blinking his eyes while I sat on the floor beside him to watch him sleep.

                “Liyah?” he sounded like he was looking for me. He tried getting up and sat on the couch.

                “Alex.” I stood up. “You should go to sleep. It’s been a long night.”

                “Liyah.” While I was standing and he was sitting, he reached for my hands and held them. Then, he started gently pulling me down like he wanted me to level with him, so I kneeled to him so I could level with him. He just stared and smiled, but he started talking, “You know, Josh told me to never fool around with women.”

                “What are you talking about?” It still didn’t make sense to me. I still had no idea who was Josh or why he was talking about him.

                “He told me that I should kiss only one girl, and it has to be the one I love.” He still sounded drunk, but he reached the back of my neck and pulled me nearer to him. I saw what he was trying to do. He was going to kiss me. I watched him turn his lips as I get nearer to him. Of course, I wanted to go with it, and I did.

                He kissed me… and I kissed him back. At first, I couldn’t breathe. His kiss was breathtaking. Alex held the back of my head to get a grip of me, and we kissed again. My stomach was rumbling as our kiss was getting wild. I wrapped my arms around his body and continued making out with him. He slid his arms down to my body and lifted me up and landed me on top of his body as he lied on the couch with me. We stopped kissing for a moment and tried to catch our breath.

                “Alex.” I called to him as we both panted. He slowly reached to my head and slid the strands of hair I had on my face to the back of my ears. “Are you sure you want to be doing this?”

                “I think I’m drunk.” He panted and laughed. He started pulling his jacket out of my body. He pulled it off me and threw it away. I realized he was trying to strip me. It was okay. It was warm, so I wanted to go with it. He continued talking as he reached my back to remove my dress, “But I can see you clearly.”

                “You are drunk.” I laughed as I slowly unbuttoned his shirt.

                “Yeah.” He laughed. We were both trying to strip each other. He got my dress unfastened, and I got his shirt opened. I slid down the couch and kneeled again on the floor as I grabbed his shirt and pushed him up. He pulled my dress down, and all that was left on me was my underwear and bra.

                “Your turn!” I laughed as I pushed his shirt backwards, and he got them removed.

                 I got him shirtless. I reached to my heels and removed them. I also removed his shoes and socks. He stood in front of me, and my stomach was really getting hot. He bent down and lifted me. It was amazing that he was able to life me even when he was drunk… I was just wishing he was sober to what he was doing. He lifted me and placed me on the top of his shoulder like a fireman’s carry.

                “Hey! Hey!” I laughed as I held tight to his body. He started walking to his bedroom. We got in, and he gently placed me on the bed, and I couldn’t stop laughing.

                “It’s bigger here.” He laughed as he cuddled with me on the bed.

                We were on the bed, planning to have sex… well, that’s what I hoped. He started kissing me again, and I kissed back. He continued sliding his arms around me and held me tight. I wrapped my arms around him again and kissed back as much as I could. It was getting hot, and I didn’t care what we were doing anymore. If he was going to make out with me, then I’d never refuse. He started pulling down my underwear as we kissed. I promise I was like losing control of my ovaries. It felt like it wanted to explode. I hardly was able to raise my knee with the force of our kissing, but I was able to latch my toes on his pants, and I pushed them away. I heard something like they broke while I removed them, but we didn’t care. Alex continued kissing and snuggling with me to the pillows. I was already naked, only with a bra, and he was only on his underwear. We got on the headboard part of his bed, and we stopped again to catch our breath.

                “You taste like lipstick.” He laughed.

                “You taste like alcohol.” I teased back and laughed. He started touching something on my chest. It was my necklace. He was wiping it with a finger. I forgot that I was wearing it.

                “It’s a nice necklace.” He said, and I held his cheeks and kissed him again. We started kissing and making out again.

                We made love the whole night. I assure myself it was getting dirty and erotic. I’ve got to admit, he was really good with making love. He was drunk, but he probably felt that way about me, and it was the best feeling that I ever had. I wasn’t even able to think. When he kissed me, I just knew I had to kiss back and make out with him. The rest of the night got really hot between us. We had sex again and again and kissed over and over again until we got completely tired. We fell asleep about four o’clock in the morning, and it was amazing. Maybe I did overdo things with Alex.

                I know I promised not to take advantage of his unconsciousness, but I couldn’t help it. He started kissing me, and I obviously can’t control myself under those circumstances… It was really rewarding to break that promise though. It really is the best night ever.