1-The beginning

"Why can't you just leave us alone!? What did we do to you!! Why can't you disappear let me live in peace !!" Sans yelled at the person in front of him.

Is 'that' even a 'person'? He asked himself. But no one can answer him anymore, all of the monsters except Sans himself are all dead in that MONSTER's hands.

"Awwww~ How disappointed. We are having so much fun together but my best playmate wants me to disappear? I never thought you are so cruel, Sans." The girl said with a sickly sweet voice. Her eyes shine like beautiful rubies with bloodlust.

"Shut up! You psycho!! How can you see all of this as a game!? Just give up! I won't let you pass!! "Sans threw more bones to the girl want to end this fight faster but the girl dodged all of them easily like she already knew what will happen in the first place.

The girl giggles like been told a funny joke.

"And that's why I like you the most, Sans. You're not the one giving up so I can have more fun in this game." The girl wider her smile made her face become creepier.

"You won't know how boring when to stuck with a quiet child have no expression." She said. There's no emotion in her voice, but her smile stays on her face like a mask can't be removed.

"They didn't even talk to me when I was around them. "She crossed her arms in front of her chest act like a whining child can't get their candy.

"But one day...they finally got bored like me and picked up the knife. Everything changed! I can slowly control their bodies when they get more EXP, in the end, they couldn't control anymore. Ha ha ha ha ha!" She broke in laughter like a mad man doesn't care in the world. And who can say she isn't mad after she almost killed every person in front of her?

"Don't you dare blame Frisk like it's their fail!!" Angry filled in Sans' voice.

"Oh! You just don't want to believe it, do you?" The girl didn't get surprised when Sans yelled at her. She knows all of the monsters believe Frisk is the sweetest child who is too nice for this world.

But Ohhh~ How wrong they are!!

"Your sweet friend is the one who chose to kill you all!! Ha ha ha ha!!" Her laughter gets louder than before.

"I didn't even tell them to attack!! What a good friend of yours! " And that was the moment she really 'woke up', but Sans doesn't need to know that.

"Shut your fucking mouth up!!" Sans' left pupil become brighter, Gaster blasters show up into the sky and shoot to the girl, but she dodged it easily like before.

"How about we have a deal? Next time I will let your poor little Frisk control their body, I won't do anything until they pick up the knife themselves and kill the first monster one more time."The girl smiled evilly.

"...What can you get out of this? "Sans won't believe any of her words. But what if...what if this is the only chance to shake off this nightmare? He hesitated.

"Me? Hmmm......maybe I just want to prove something? I don't really know." The girl shrugging her shoulder not really cared about it. She just does the thing come in her mind.

"After all, I don't have any feeling anymore. Besides, it's getting boring from the same battle repeat time after time. Giving me more fun next time we meet, will you?" She asked with some expectancy in her voice.

"Do we have a deal? "She put out her hand waiting for the shake.

"......Deal." Sans took her hand and shaking carefully.

"Great!" The girl sounded happy about having a new game.

"But!! You need to promise you won't contact with Frisk this time." Sans grabbed her hand stronger hurt her a little make her frown.

"Sure, why not? They didn't really talk to me before." She agreed without hesitation.

"Not with that stupid flower either."

"Pffff~ like he can see me when I didn't control Frisk." She rolled her eyes like Sans just said something stupid.

"......Can kid hear our sentences right now?" Sans asked it unsurely.

"Of course not! What fun will be if they're peeking? " She gave him a 'you want to cheat?' face.

"...Let's begin." Sans sighed nervously and let go of the girl's hand let her press the RESET button.

"Well~ hope we meet soon, Sans." Her smile mix with sweetness and madness.

"We won't meet again......(Y/N)." Sans looked at her eyes with hate.

And everything became white.

[RESET]<3 [CONTINUE]

RESETTING......

.............................

..................................