3-The situation

(Y/N POV.)

After our...... ' friendly chatting time ' we were back to his station.
Frisk is hiding behind the lamp already and Papyrus is running straight to us as loud as usual.

I giggled, floating around Papyrus looked at him be bothered by Sans' puns. I can feel the stare from Sans burning behind my back, if stare can kill a ghost I guess I already die hundreds of times.

But who cares what he thought, I always like Papyrus, he is a really good friend and more childish than Asriel. For his childish, he will do such a crazy thing, like jump out the window or something. Sadly, he just is as stupid as Asriel, I'm really wondering how can he said he still believes in me after I killed him.

He has never been told this world is 'kill or be killed', hasn't he?

"What you think you're doing!!" After Papyrus out of our sight, Sans yelled at me.

" Floating around like a useless ghost, what do you think I'm doing? Makes your pupil things work, would you?" I hate to been reminded I'm so useless!

" Stay away from my bro!! " His left pupil becomes bright blue color like every time in the battles.

" Calm down, dude! I can't do anything when I'm like this. " What this guy's problem? I know I'm a killer but didn't he acted too dramatically when I'm only a ghost?

" I don't care! I don't trust you around him! " He gives me a dangerous look.

" Don't be so overprotective, jeez! He is not a baby bone alright? " I guess this is the reason why Papyrus is too innocent to this world because he has a brother who doesn't want him to grow up.

" It's not your business! " He got really mad about my words.

" Yeah yeah whatever...... " I didn't want to argue with him, it's boring. Not like he will listen either.

[Sans? Can I come out now?] Frisk whispered behind the lamp. Oops! I almost forgot them.

" Look! Your little friend is calling you~ " I said with an annoying voice, maybe Frisk's quiet is better than this trash bag. No, what I'm thinking? They both suck!

" Yeah! You can come out now kiddo. " He said it used his usual calm voice, but I can see in his pupils he forgot Frisk too. HA! What a good friend.

[ Who were you yelling at? Is (Y/N) here or something? ] Frisk looked both fear and confusion.

" No! I have a rough day, that's all. You don't need to worry about it. " I can tell, this skeleton is really good at lying. His face has that eating shit grin on it, it's hard to notice he's still pissed a few minutes ago.

" Just like always, don't make him sad, all right? I will keep my eyes on you. " He let them go first then gave me a glare before teleporting himself.

(Sans POV.)

I still angry at (Y/N), the way she said about Papyrus like she is his family or some close friends. But tiny of my mind is angry at Pap too, I'm not sure why just feel......angry when I noticed she showed some caring to Pap. I didn't even know she will care about anyone or anything which isn't about her ' game '.

" Ummmm......Why am I doing here? " Her voice appeared behind me, I turned around surprised. She looked more shock and panic than me, it's some expressions I never thought I will see on her face......that's adorable.

I want that expression on her face more...

When I find out what I'm thinking I become flustered inside. No no no no! That's sick, I don't want to see her in front of me! She better never come back!!

" Why are you here, (Y/N)? Shouldn't you go with Frisk? " I stay calm outside, I will never express any weakness in the face of her.

" I don't know! I have been pulled by some unknown power, and BANG! I'm here!! " The cute expression soon disappeared quickly on her face, I'm sort of feeling wasted that I didn't have time to take a picture.

" Wait a second... It just like the power made me stuck with Frisk......" She put one of her hands under her chin for thinking.

" Don't tell me...... " A few seconds later she wided her eyes angrily.

" Fuck! I stuck with you now! Damn it!!! " She messed her (H/C) hair with both of her hands.

" ......Huh, it's better than you do something when I'm not watching. " My soul can't help full of joy knowing she will be around me all the time. I'm no longer have the mind to remind myself it's wrong when the joy is so strong. I almost can't reflect on anything but her, thankfully, my sanse doesn't die down yet.

" I don't want to stuck with my enemy!! " She roared.

" Heh! Not like I can do anything......after all, you won't be bonely anymore, huh? " I don't mind her unfriendly act and disgusting expression. She doesn't have any power to change the situation if she still wants to have a fun game like she said before.

Now I have another problem should take care of.

Some part of my mind wants the pleasure full of my soul once more, some part of my mind wants to fight back the poison-like feeling and back to my usual form.

Sweat fell from the back of my skull.

This ' game ' will be difficult than I imagined...

I uneasy stare at (Y/N) who doesn't stop conveying her resentful mood.