4-The soul

(Sans POV.)

She has more expressions than she was using Frisk's body, I thought she only has that evil smile. I guess Frisk's face really gets stuck in a poker face even the demon like her can't change too much about it...

" Hey!! Did you ever listen to me! I said I don't want to stuck with you!!! " She yells at me like a child wants their parent's attention. Her angry mood let her (E/C) eyes become brighter like the stars been caught by her eyes.

Those beautiful eyes only focus on me makes my grin extend bigger.

How cute when she wants my attention~

...Crap. It's become worse and worse every second, how long can I control myself? I can't lose in her demon trick! Think of the suffering she gave you Sans!

When she around, there's like a different person control my body to do those actions, do I have personality split or something...?Monsters won't have that kind of human things, would we? I mean if we have problems it must come from our soul not our mind, right?

*sigh* My profession wasn't about souls when the time I was a scientist. I should ask Alphys to check on my soul, but how can I do it when (Y/N) stuck this close to me? The soul is important to monsters. I don't want her to know even more about it, who knows what will she do when she has more knowledge...

" Bonehead, I'm talking to you!! " (Y/N) noticed I zoned out, she tried to slap me, but of course, her hand penetrated my face. She looked more pissed after that happened.

" I have a name, you know? " She didn't often use my name, she seems happier to call me by those stupid ' nicknames '. How will it feel if my name been called by her sweet voice? Or maybe more? Called me by sweet nicknames, not those stupid things...

Ugh!! What happens to me! Why I can't stop thinking of her! Not like I fall in love with her or something...wait...what!?

" I don't care! Think of a plan to fix it! " Her voice broke my thought again.

" Why I have to? It's more convenient for me than you stuck with Frisk. Who knows what you'll do behind my back." She wants to leave me to go back to the kid? What makes Frisk better than me? I can't help but get uncomfortable at the thought of it.

Stop it, Sans! Only pay attention to the plan! Isn't stop this nightmare what you want the most? To get the real ' happy ending ' for the monsters? For yourself?

" Ugh!!!!! "

" Fine!! At least let me see Frisk's adventure, you still need to keep your eyes on them, right? " She crossed her arms and glared at me.

" No...they will be fine. They already know how to do in this game. We will go to the lab, even it's the best situation right now I still need to find out what's going on. " No matter which side to think, let her go back to Frisk is an absolutely bad idea, maybe I can think of another plan let her focus on something else when I and Alphys have the conversation.

" ...... " (Y/N) looks like she wants to kill me with her eyes.

" What? You'd rather been tied by my side without knowing anything? What a pleasure~ " I acted as if I was flattered by her.

" ......SHUT UP! "

(Y/N POV.)

Maybe made the deal is a bad idea......now I stuck with a lazy bone I can't even join the stupid adventure.

I don't know how the deal works between us, the present situation is not what I want to get, it should be fun not me become passive. I can't take control of his soul, not like Frisk, he won't give me any chances to take control either.

" Are you sure Alphys can find anything? I don't even have my own soul. " No kidding, that weak dragon-like creature may be smart but she isn't a useful scientist.

" Nope. " Sans shrugged.

 "What do you mean by ' Nope ' ! " Why I have to waste my time on something that can't be sure!?

" Mean nope. " He kept walking didn't even look at me.

" You are super annoying you know that! " He didn't answer back!! He might be a great playmate but too annoying to get along.

" Yep. " I can see his grin from ear to ear!

He seems quite enjoy my pissed expression, this fucking skeleton!!!

Oh no~! I won't let him make fun of me! I know how to let him pissed.

" ......You are not too different than me, you know? " I'm crossing my arms and gave him an evil smile.

" What did you say? " Sans gave me a puzzled expression. He couldn't catch my words when I suddenly change the subject.

" You're also a disgusting killer like me! " I could feel my eyes change the color. It's so funny to see the hatred full of his face.

" Take back your words, kid...... " He stared at me. I could almost see his left eye become blue again.

" Don't you monsters' ' love ' meaning mercy to anyone even a killer too? But look at what you did in the others timelines? You killed Frisk when they wanted to hug you! Ha ha ha ha~" Think of the ' fun ' time in other timelines cracks me up.

" TAKE BACK YOUR WORDS!! "

" Or what? You can't even touch me. What do you want to do? Oooo~ I'm so scared~ " I made a fake afraid expression want to see him become angrier.

But he froze for a moment seems to think of something calm down immediately and give me the same look when we first meet in this timeline.

" ......Do you really need to be like this? "

" Like what? " *growl* I don't like how things going... He causes me uncomfortable again! What the hell did he think of can makes him give me this look.

" ......You are so childish. " Now he smirks at me! With his stupid shit-eating grin!!!

"Wha- No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are."

" I'm an adult now!! I live long enough! " Did he know how long I lived my ghost life!? Definitely longer than he showed up in Snowdin!

"Yeah yeah, whatever grandma."

"You're so dead!!!"