Chapter Sixx

{A/N: So there's gonna be lots of flipping between people. I'm gonna back up to when the boys go to find their adoptive parents}

With The Boys:

No One's POV

The boys headed down the road some, when Vince mentioned something. "It's Tuesday, right?" The boys all nodded. "Well, don't they always get together at Tommy's place on Tuesdays?" Tommy laughed. "Oh yeah! So we just go there!" Nikki said, "Well, it's across town. We can either steal a car or walk." All four boys blurted in unison, "STEAL."

Nikki grinned. "I know where to go." So, the next block down there was an auto shop, owned by none other than Todd's twin brother, Mark. The boys looked from down the road to see Mark working on a minivan. Nikki snickered at the mechanic's soon-to-be misfortune. He looked at his three practical brothers and grinned. "So, Vince can be a distraction, and Mick, Tommy and I can steal a car while he's not paying any attention. Savvy?" The three other guys grinned in agreement.

So, they strolled down to the shop casually, looking around. Vince walked into the garage itself where Mark was working on the car. The other guys snuck around the back to look at their pick of cars. Now it was a matter of Vince distracting Mark enough to get whichever car the others chose.

So, Vince grinned to himself and banged on the hood of the car roughly while Mark was under it. Mark slid out from under it and snarled, "Watch it asshole! What do you want?" Vince had to try not to laugh. For some reason, he loved harassing whoever was in Todd's family. "Nothing man, just looking," he responded casually.

"Hey," Mark noticed, "Aren't you the fucker that bribed my brother with the sweet blonde?" Vince raised an eyebrow. "What's it to ya?" Mark grinned and chuckled a bit. "Damn, you're one lucky dude. How'd you pick her up anyway?" With a bit of a tone, Vince responded, "She's my friend." Mark mused, "I'd love to get in bed with her. Just fuck the hell outta her. Since obviously you aren't interested; you would've done it already."

Now Vince was getting pissed, and it distracted the both of them enough for Tommy to pick the car lock and for Mick and Nikki to look for the keys. "Don't talk about her like she's some sex puppet." Mark smirked. "With her body? She might as well be." Vince finally snapped a bit and gave Mark a straight punch to the jaw.

"What the fuck?" Mark asked in anger. Vince hissed, "Don't fucking talk about her like that." Mark rolled his eyes and fixed his jaw. "Dude, she's just a chick. Fuck her and move on, she's nothing special. Or I will." Vince kicked him in the balls. "She's not yours to take. Leave her the fuck alone. Or you will regret it." With one last kick to the ribs, Vince walked out and hopped in the car that had now been started by the other guys. "And FUCK YOU!" He yelled, flipping him off, as the car drove away.

Mick asked from the driver's seat, "What was that about?" Vince raged, "Fucking asshole talking about Pam like she's some hooker. He's lucky I didn't beat his head in." Tommy grinned. "Damn dude, you're head-over-heels for her. But hurt her and you'll die." Vince laughed. "Not like you can say anything. I saw the way you were looking at Bayley." Nikki glared at him. "Hurt my sister and I'll kick your ass."

Tommy rolled his eyes at his Terror Twin. "Fuck you man, we all know you like Kat whether you'll admit it or not." Nikki looked down a bit. Mick growled, "Sixx, don't even think about hurting her." Nikki snickered. "Well, that leaves Grace for Mick." Vince gave Mick a look. "Dude, I swear to God, if she gets hurt because of your ass, you're a dead man, whether I've met her yet or not."

Nikki suggested, "How about we all just agree not to hurt them and to tell each other if we do anything?" Tommy cringed. "Isn't gossip for girls?" Vince shrugged. "Well they are our sisters. And it's not like they'd tell us." Tommy and Mick groaned, "FINE," and huffed.