Chapter Twelve (Day 4)

Nikki's POV

To be honest, I didn't expect the U.S. Capital to be so... Protected. The whole sect was practically suffocating with patrol everywhere. Either President Reagan was extremely paranoid about assassination, or the government was hiding something. Chances are it was the latter. Of course, what they were hiding was what we were here to find out- sort of. My theory was that if our parents had to go through so much shit making a whole world-wide mystery and shit just to protect us, than the US Government had to know something. Naturally, being the rebel I was, we decided to put this theory into motion.

All eight of us stylishly dressed in black. Us guys were in tuxedos, and the girls wore dresses. Not formal ones, though. Tight-fitting corset dresses with fishnets and heels and black lipstick and eyeliner and the like. What in the name of The Lord possessed them I don't know, but hell, I wasn't arguing. I mean, they looked fucking amazing. Maybe that was their weapon. But hell, these were women; the incomprehensible.

"So how're we gonna do this?" Vince asked, clearly staring at Pam's chest. Pamela snapped him out of it and everyone turned their attention to me, the mastermind. I thought about it for a bit. "Well, it's heavily guarded on the outside, right? So if we can sneak in to here and find at least one air vent, we can just travel in there through the place until we find wherever they keep those damn files." Bayley mentioned, "But remember, what we're looking for, no one knows about. It's a complete secret. So it would be somewhere real hard to get into."

Pamela suggested, "Wouldn't they have a safe or something? With all the top-secret shit in there?" Tommy nodded. "That makes sense. So we just crawl through until we find the safe?" We all nodded, and Mick said, "We can just break it open with our blades or something, or find the combo if we need to." Again, the eight of us nodded. "Hmm. So how about the girls and I just bribe our way in, and you guys can sneak past. Then we find our way to the safe, and meet there," Kat conclusively asked. Everyone did one last nod, and we snuck up to the property.

The four girls confidently walked up to the gates of the White House, where two buff security guards stood, tuxes and sunglasses and Bluetooth and all. The guards looked at the girls, but it was more obvious they were looking right at their cleavage, sunglasses on or not. It did make me pissed that they were staring at our girls like that, but I couldn't say I blamed them. Plus we had to do what we had to do. The guard asked, "What do you want?" Trying to act professional.

Grace stepped up to him and gave him a look. "Special request from the President himself," she said smoothly. The two guys were so distracted they didn't even bother to get any sort of permission or ID or anything. They just opened the gates, then turned back around to the girls. We snuck right past them and ran through until we were near the door and one of the guards said, "The President is in a meeting at the moment. Until then, feel free to roam around the White House ladies. Have a nice day." And so, the girls strutted in like badasses, letting themselves and us in through the doors.

Once inside, we looked around. Not much security was there, so I imagined we were free to walk around. And so we did. Now, none of us had the slightest clue where anything was, so we aimlessly walked around for a little. Then of course, we saw the President and other people in a meeting room. So naturally, we had to eavesdrop. Well, we just read their minds anyway. Why make things more difficult than they had to be?

"But Sir," someone said, "We've analyzed the whole country." That's when someone with a thick Russian accent suggested, "Then why don't we go looking elsewhere? I doubt they'd go somewhere where they'd be easy to find." Then an Indian spoke. "What are we waiting for? They could be plotting our demise at any moment, the Satanists." That's when all the color drained from my face. They were talking about our parents.