Chapter Twenty-One

No One's POV

{bc I can't pick one for this xD there's not many chapters left so I don't wanna have to go back and forth again rn }

"GUYS!" Pamela yelled with a rush, leaving the office in a clutter and darting into the kitchen with Vince on her heels and that sweet pearl-handled him in her hand. "WE FOUND IT! WE ACTUALLY FOUND IT!" Within seconds, the kitchen was surrounded with eighteen eager teenagers frantic as to what Pamela really meant. "Are you serious?" Tommy asked with shock. "You two found the clue? Where the hell was it?!" Vince grinned, holding what was seemingly the most important piece of paper in their lives. "It was in a secret drawer behind the cabinet in the office." Most of the girls and Steven clapped happily and squealed, while the guys and Amy just cheered and grinned. "Whatcha waiting for?" Grace asked eagerly. "Open it!" In one tense breath, Vince broke the seal and began to read shakily...

"Kids-

I guess it's kinda sad that we had you do so much just to come right back to where you started. We never wanted to, of course... If we hadn't, though, there's a pretty good chance someone else would've found this, and then us.

So... Where we are, it isn't exactly a real place. It's hidden, beyond any map. Years ago, an island existed in the dead middle of the Atlantic Ocean. No other bit of land was ever visible from it, making it the most secluded place possible. We're there.

There's a special map that still has the island on. Truthfully, it was named the "Unknown Island" since it was so difficult to find, even with a map... While the rest of the world was busy forgetting Rock N' Roll, we made sure that they forgot the island, leaving us a safe place.

The map's in a special place in Hollywood, where the boys used to get their stuff from Jimmy, their dealer, when they needed their drugs. There's a secret spot on the top of the mountain near the Hollywood sign, behind the "W." Jimmy used to leave the drugs there so he'd never get caught selling and the guys would never be caught taking from their source.

{ Note: That IS NOT true in RL.

If you go there, that's where the map is. This, of course, will show you where it is and how to get there. Be warned, though- you might want to learn how to fly a plane. The best of luck to you all, and we love you.

-Nikki Sixx, Tommy Lee, Vince Neil, Mick Mars, Sylvia Von D., Heather Cawthon, Caroline Anderson, Ashley Little, Slash, Axl Rose, Izzy Stradlin, Duff McKagan, Steven Adler, and Alice Cooper"

No one spoke immediately, and an eerie sort of silence set into the room. The first to speak was Fai. "We have to learn how to fly?" she asked to no one in particular. "That's perfect, actually. I learned how two years ago." "Really?" Sofi asked. "How'd ya do that?" Fai smiled to herself, reflecting on the memory. "My mom had a friend. So, I took lessons." From her pocket, she dug out a small leather wallet, which had a small pilot's license among other things. Pulling it out, she ensured, "It's still valid. If we could find the right plane, I can fly us without even having to steal anything. As long as we have disguises, that is." Rain smiled as well. "And I'm an aspiring makeup artist," she contributed, "So I can always help dress up if we need to." "Perfect," Alice replied happily.

For the rest of the daylight hours, everyone took what seemed like their last showers for a while. They group also ate as much as they could from the fridge, filling up their backpacks with extra non-perishables for the flight and such. "Are we ready?" Steven asked around sundown. "Yeah," Nikki replied, pulling his backpack onto his back. "I think we are." Everyone else grabbed their belongings and exited the house. Pam looked at it one last time, studying it, while the rest began the small crawl under the fence. She knew a lot had happened here, and now she'd be leaving it behind forever. She would miss it, despite the lies she knew were still glazed inside. "Goodbye.." She whispered softly before crawling through the hole with the pistol in her pocket. It seemed to her like the last time she'd ever see the dear old house.