11 Growls and Tummy Rubs

Nevaeh

I was running through the forest feeling the padding of the earth beating against my bare feet. Pure unadulterated anger was pumping through my veins as I ran and ran and ran. When I came upon the log cabin again I growled before turning around and running through the forest again. THAT BASTARD! He left me, like literally left me here in this little area where he was supposed to stay with his "little pack". BULLSHIT! I couldn't leave at all. I was being held against my own will. When Silas and I last talked I just stormed away from him shifting into my wolf and ran through the forest to try to calm down. When I came back he was gone, his scent had determined that he just left, and I was going to follow him but there was a block at a certain point in the lake. I tried with all my might to fight it, to the point where I almost drowned. Now I was trapped here and angrier than usual.

Besides just that I my heat was about to start in maybe an hour. I didn't even have my phone so I had no idea of the time just morning or night. Goddamn him! I felt as if my anger was going to push me to explode. I have no idea if anyone knows that I'm here and if they do I don't even know if they can come here because of that block. I guess that block prevents me from speaking to him too because I have tried on several occasions to get in contact with him though our bond and have gotten nothing. That fucking bastard and I refuse to go into that damned cabin in fear that it will jump start my heat, and the fact is that I really didn't want to be reminded of him at all.

I growled as an ache started at the bottom of my stomach. I collapsed as the pain began to increase at an alarming rate. My growl turned into a whimper the pain was becoming unboreable.

"Oh lord," I heard someone say. I lifted my head to see Jaleesa, Tina, and Benny all standing by the opening of a cave. I started whimpering again trying to move toward the cave. "Nevaeh stop." I kept pushing myself, but I could only go so far before I couldn't push past the border. I flopped down and continued whimpering it was so painful.

"What's wrong with my mommy," Tina whined walking over to me and rubbing my head.

"She's into heat," Jaleesa said.

"What's that?"

"When you meet your mate and mark each other, your wolf wants to have babies, so once a month," Jaleesa explained.

"So where's Si-Si?" Tina asked.

"He had to take care of somethings, so we'll take care of her," Jaleesa said rubbing my face.

"Benny we have to take her into the cabin," Jaleesa said standing up. When Benny approached me I heard a little growl. I lifted my head and saw Benny stopped looking at Tina. I turned to her and saw her baring her teeth at the alpha.

"Tina?" I called and she turned to look at me and cuddled to my side. "What's wrong sweetie?"

"My wolf is telling me to protect you, but I don't know why," Tina said burrowing her face into my stomach.

"She understands that men are usually attracted to women in heat," Jaleesa said. "It's okay Tina, Benny is an alpha and mated he has better control." Everyone waited to see what Tina would do as Benny approached me. When she remained calm, Benny picked me up and took me into the cabin up to the room.

"Damn you Silas," I groaned. I was panting in my wolf form trying to relieve the pain. It only seemed to intensify with his scent wafting throughout the room.

"Benny get me a cold towel," Jaleesa said. Benny ran off to do as he was told. "Nevaeh I need you to shift honey, in wolf form everything is intensified when you're in heat. It's not like healing an injury." I whimpered in reply I don't think I could do anything.