17. Oh Goddess, Help Us

Picture of Luna (Iman: red necklace), Nefertiti (Naomi Campbell: red shirt), and  Ankhesenpaaten ( Rihanna: yellow shirt) 

Silas

When I opened my eyes I was greeted immediately with a yellow beaming light. The warm air around me felt incredible, comforting, and serene. So this is what the after life felt like. At least I made it to heaven.
"Get up child, I don't have all day," a majestic voice said to me. I sat up and looked forward and saw three different woman varying in skin tone. One sitting at the highest thrown a brown color and pretty light brown eyes. Her cheek bones were high and jawline was straight and strong that it could cut glass. The second woman sitting in a chair to her right but lower was the darkest with cheekbones just as high but a more fierce look that was extremely intimidating. The youngest and the lightest of them all sat at the bottom on the stairs petting a little pup.

"Who are you?" I asked in astonishment.

"I am Luna," the one at the top said. I stared at her with shock for a good two minutes with my mouth wide open.

"Well are you going to kneel?" The lady sitting in the other chair asked with a sneer. I, pitifully, rearranged my body so that I was kneeling in front of Luna and heard chuckling. When I looked up I saw the girl sitting on the ground with the pup laughing behind her hand and Luna had a smile on her face.

"Quiet Ankhesenpaaten," the same woman that scolded me yelled.

"You're all..." I started staring in astonishment.

"Yes my child, we are all Nevaeh's and Lucifer's ancestors," Luna explained.

"How is she?" I asked in a whisper.

"Like you have a right to know," the same lady said.

"Nefertiti relax yourself," Luna scolded frowning at her. "You can see that she isn't too kind to strangers mainly because you are the child of her enemy."

"Understood," I nodded turning my body toward Nefertiti. "Please forgive me, my father's actions caused a rupture not only in your life but the werewolf community. Had I stepped up to the plate earlier I could have avenged you properly." I stayed kneeled before her before hearing a chuckle. I sat up and saw her giggling at me.

"Silly little wolf that father of yours will always be a mere speck on that earth, but you," she paused leaning forward "you have proven to be an improvement to that horrid bloodline." Luna laughed before standing up as her green robe flowed down her body.

"Come with me child there is much to discuss," she said in her soothing tone. She walked down the steps with grace before she held my arm and I looped it around hers and we began to walk.

"How is Nevaeh, I have to know," I said after five minutes of walking on clouds that seemed to extend forever.

"Take a look for yourself," she said sweeping the clouds away. I saw a white wolf passing back and forth in the woods. There were nothing but wild growls coming from her and barks anytime there was movement. Lucifer.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked kneeling down to get a closer look noticing that she was trapped inside some type of magic circle.

"Her mate is gone, she let her wolf take over," Luna said with a hand at her heart. I looked back down at her and sighed. My poor mate, I have failed her yet again.

"You have not failed her," Luna said sitting down next to me crossing her legs. "You saved her and that is all that matters."

"I saved her from Leo, but I couldn't save her from going wild," I said wiping the tear that was falling from my eye.