WOWZA 2 MORE FOLLOWAS

@Drepy3664
@gamingnightmare

Thanks brehs. I somewhat know my followers because I read all their books and comment because I'm a nosy fucker and they follow me for it :l

ANYWHO I DONT CARE WHO BOTHERS ME JUST AS LONG AS YOU ACCEPT ME FOR THE NOSY WEIRDO I AM. SO IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN TALK TO YOUR 14 YEAR OLD UNCLE SPONGEBOB VENDETTA.

Ok I want a hat so Ima use rp magic that only the most experienced of shippers and hackers can use.
C://DOCTYPE!
html <TheCanineVendetta>
.TheCanineVendetta {
Receive="Polar Bear Hat"
}

I saw a senior with a polar bear hat and I was secretly in my head going ITS A POLAR BEAR!? ON HER HEAD?! I MUST HAVE IT! I SHALL MAKE THE FABULOUS FOLLOWERS PROUD. (I didn't think that but I did think fabulous)

Oh yea. I made an awesome animation.
The other people took 5 seconds and was crappy.

Mine was awesome and took 4 hours
B)

It was about e waste but I wasn't listening so I but bad for the environment after making the animation of someone chucking their broken laptop out of the window and it falling into a garbage barge. Next it said it makes chemicals and put a guy dying and his body sweeping away. And finally the final conclusion saying te scientists should make a way for it to help the environment. YES I WASTED 4 HOURS OF MY LIFE HAVIN NO IDEA WHAT IM DOING BUT SUCCEEDING. WOOOoooo..... That is actually a step up from what I do normally.....

Save me from this personal hell of a boring life.

SSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOW FOR THE AUDIENCE.

FURRIES. CAN I HEAR WHATEVER SOUND YOU MAKE?

FANGIRLS. CAN I HEAR YOUR OTP?

FANTASY FANS. CAN I HEAR A MAGIC YOU WANT?

MUSIC LOVERS. CAN I HEAR YOUR FAVORITE LYRICS?

AND EVERYBODY ELSE AND IN BETWEEN CAN I HEAR YOUR HAPPIEST MEMORY?

PEACE MY WEIRD PEOPLE.