Continuation of last chapter

Basically it started as a good day, my family was nice, the weather was nice, and I went to my Sunday class, and we were merging with 8th grade for the day, and everything was fine I was sitting there with my swag hoodie being bored and then he walked in. AA FUCKING FOOTBALL PLAYER. I'm not saying all football players are bad but most of them are.... Being a semi humble person at most times I think a lot of them are very arrogant.... But I'm getting off track he had a football jersey semi orange dyed hair, and I'm a pretty tall person, but he. I. UGH. He was a head or two taller then me! THATS SO UNFAIR GOD. -.- LIKE 5,8 IS TALL BUT HE WAS LIKE 6,5. LIKE IF WE STOOD CHEST TO CHEST I WOULD HAVE TO LOOK UP. THATS JUST TRIGGERING. But the first thing I look at when I meet a person is look at their eyes. And his were unnaturally blue. Like they were glowing blue. But I was frustrated by how filled with happiness they were, why would he get to be so happy when us all are in turmoil. And anyway anyway we were writing valentines cards for some random reason and I was writing in German, and he just walks up to me and says "THATS NOT RUSSIAN, THE RUSSIANS SPEAK SLOVIK" and I was so pissed I almost wanted to scream at him.. Anyway at the end of class he goes rocketing down the path to the parking lot head first running. I overexaggeratedly signed like the wordsmith I am 'SLOW DOWN....     YOUR GOING TO KILL YOURSELF' and I guess he thought I was just waving my hands around because he turned to a couple of other kids and started whispering, presumably about how much of a dumbass I looked like.

That pissed me off.

I was tempted to trip him after but I might get wiped out in the process.

And the second thing that happened, the earth shattering thing is next....

----------Continue--in--part--2-----------