5

Lexa-
Fine. Be like this. Always making me feel like a bad person Clarke.

Clarke-
You wonder why you and Lucy are always arguing Lexa. You always fucking cause stuff for no reason, me and you aren't together I can see whoever the hell I want. You can't just randomly be a BITCH about it to me.

For a week now the girls have been arguing, Lexa and Lucy still aren't in a good place because neither of them are close to apologising. Clarke went out with Megan and hooked up with a new girl which Lexa found out about and now the girls are arguing.

Lexa-
Whatever.

She just reads the text and puts her phone down next to her, Lexa's so complicated and it's driving her insane. They're handling being friends well but Lexa still has no right to judge her on hooking up with someone.

Lexa-
You're going to ignore me now.

Lexa-
Keep ignoring me, I swear to God Clarke you'll regret it.

Lexa-
Fuck you.

Clarke just sighed and walked into her kitchen to grab herself a drink. She hates arguing but Lexa won't say sorry first but neither will Clarke so they're stuck.

*bang bang*

Clarke's head shoots up causing her to bang her head against the cupboard.

"Shit!, I'm coming" She hissed at the pain.

She began walking to the door but as soon as she opened it her eyes widened. Lexa stood there staring into her eyes and Clarke was staring back. The tension was so god damn strong a bomb couldn't even break it. Seconds later Clarke's face was grabbed and her lips were attacked. The pain in her head was fading but soon returned when Lexa closed the door and slammed her against the wall.

"Lexa?" Clarke looked into the Brunettes eyes,

"It's okay baby" Lexa whispered in her ear and began kissing her neck.

The Blonde sighed in pleasure and stretched her neck wider for Lexa to kiss, seconds later their lips were reattached and they began fighting for dominance but Lexa was winning this one. The Blonde was picked up, wrapping her legs around her ex girlfriend but their lips never disconnecting. Lexa placed Clarke on the sofa and began taking off the Blue eyed girls shirt and hers in the process too, sooner than later they're both naked kissing on the couch beginning to sweat because of the passion they're exchanging.

"Wait" Clarke grabs Lexa's hand that was slowly trailing down her abdomen,

"What?" Lexa panted,

"What about Lucy" Clarke's eyes began to water a little, she still hates the thought of Lexa being with someone else,

"Tonight it's me and you. Who's Lucy?" They both giggled at the girls response.

They began slowly kissing again and Lexa smoothened her hand down Clarke's stomach until it got to her sweet spot causing the Blonde to gasp. The smirk on Lexa's face gave everything off in that moment.

"You've missed my fingers haven't you baby girl" Lexa whispered over Clarke's lips,

"Yes" Clarke moaned barely able to get her words out,

"Let me show you what you've been missing that past seven years".

Lexa began to trail her fingers into Clarke entrance sliding two into her core.

"Shit" Clarke moaned as Lexa sucked on her neck.

The room was filled with the echo's of moaning and curse words, Lexa was working her fingers the fastest she could whilst sucking on Clarke's neck. Clarke had her nails fully deepened into Lexa's back causing red marks to appear.

"I'm c-close" Clarke stutters as she moans,

"Do it for me baby" Lexa bites Clarke's lip sending her over the edge.

Clarke screams as she released her orgasm and Lexa's face lit up, she had never heard Clarke scream before which means she's probably a lot better than when they were sixteen. They begin kissing again and Clarke shoved Lexa down and straddled her waist.

"Does she fuck you good?" Clarke whispered,

"Never as good as you" Lexa smirked.

Clarke began moving her hips causing the Green eyes to close in pleasure. A smile filling her face Clarke unexpectedly shoved her fingers into Lexa causing her to arch her back at the feeling.

"Shit baby! I've missed you so fucking much" Lexa whimpered whilst sinking her teeth into Clarke's shoulder.

-

Hours later they're both sound asleep wrapped in Clarke's fluffy brown blanket. Clarke's wrapped around Lexa's waist and Lexa's arms are tightly holding her.

Lexa wakes up and she instantly smiles at the sight, she runs her hand through Clarke's long Blonde locks. The guilt of cheating on Lucy eventually catches up with her but right now all that matters is the sleeping girl in her arms.